im not feelin no new texas rappers...there lame espeically kirko bangz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
Yeah, Im from TX and I havent been feelin nothin droppin outta TX in the last few years. The only cat that still drops some raw street shit is Hustler E outta Waco. Dude is still droppin that real shit with sick beats.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Yeah, Im from TX and I havent been feelin nothin droppin outta TX in the last few years. The only cat that still drops some raw street shit is Hustler E outta Waco. Dude is still droppin that real shit with sick beats.
What new albums has he dropped recently? I haven't seen anything myself

Sep 17, 2005
[video=youtube;9So6FfI0AyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9So6FfI0AyM[/video]

I cant find any of his new shit on youtube but he gots some hard ass tracks, he's been droppin shit with his group TX Money Boys for awhile. Pick up Rappin N Trappin and Texas Lifestyle by TMB youd probably dig that. I see dude a few times a year when hes out here hustlin cds he had a trunk full of a gang of shit I got everything he had.

Dec 25, 2003
Ive been wondering the same thing about Hustler E as far as droppin any new projects this year??? I thought he took a temporary retirement from music after being locked up... Aside from his older material; looks like he been droppin only choppednscrewed versions but yeah thanks for the new info; I need to be up on him... Always on my favs from the south cuz he has a distinct sound more like Texas mobb music imo...

Sep 17, 2005
Hustler E's first album mama raised a hustler is hella mobb sound, when I first heard it I thought some bay cats produced it. Ceritifed classic gangsta shit. I dont think you'll be able to find tha hard copy cd for cheap though.

Aug 7, 2002
maaan that hustler e from waco texas ....nigga that shit weak......but thats YOU though since u like his music.....not me though............

Dec 25, 2003
Im still browsing around to swoop on a cheaper copy of MRAH... Glad I got Wacocaine, Waco II, & the black-n-brown collab album he did wit Capone "Traffic"... All certified mobbed-out bangers!!!

Dec 25, 2003
Anyone here noticing that almost 99% of all the newbies poppin outta nowhere are sounding & rappin like Drake??? I just dont understand that??? That typa voice has became an overrated fad now & Im hearin tons of newbies with that signature voice but why??? Its the next fad rite next to the word "swag" & autotune; its gettin annoying......

Apr 4, 2011
Yeah Texas is trippin right now! How could you be from Houston coming behind greats like K-Rino and Spc, UGK,Scarface,etc. and put out music sounding like that pussy ass Drake shit? I heard Kirko the other night and somebody needs to slap some sense in his ass!

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005