Im just gonna throw this out there....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Has anyone besides me maybe, just MAAAAAYBE think the whole Paul Bearer death is a hoax?

I mean think about it, I spent a few minutes this morning researching his death and every outlet that has reported him dying says this was reported by the WWE themselves. They were the first ones to break this story.

Also, nobody has an official cause of death, just says he died at some hospital and no COD was released and his "confirmed" death was made by another wrestler. Im JUST SAYIN. I think its a little too conveinent for him to die right before WM with a match for the Undertaker and what better way to promote him and Punks match (sense they really have no other reason to fight) is to make this angle of Punk disrespecting Bearers death to make it personal for Taker to hype up the match. Think about it, where was this fued going before we found out Bearer died? Basically nowhere, but Bearer just so happens to die before RAW now they came up with this whole angle to have punk stomp on his grave and thats whats gonna make this match between taker and punk mean so much more now...

Just seems kind of fishy to me and this couldnt of happened at better time with regaurds to storyline timing for WM... Like I said, just throwing this out there...

Feb 8, 2003
william moody is dead they already had his funeral and his sons confirmed it. he was in a wheelchair sick at indy show the week he died. theres video footage.

now wwe using his death in storyline is a lil unclassy but guess they doing it bc the punk vs taker match will be a paul bearer dedication match. but hes dead.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2004
That reminds me that the media started reporting on Vince dying too LOL....the WWE had to tell them that it was just storyline