IM IN LAS VEGAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
first time i went to vallejo i went to scandia. and i was helllla drunk they kicke dme off the bumper cars cuz i was fuckin niggas shit up. and i used to talk to this chick named monica (i think she works at safeway now, iller than ill know)

i dont know why that chick isnt like.....stripping.
cuz she was on some brickhouse shit.

and thats all ill say about that.
back to your regular scheduled program..

Nov 5, 2004
oh i know. i didnt even know vallejo had a golf course. that shit is tucked away like a mutha fuckin maze.

vallejo is slightly hood...reminds me of south east sd in a way
Yea the golf course is in Blue Rock, near some nice houses.

Yea Vallejo ain't as hood as it used to be. It was nuts in the early 90s. I just hate the hood mentality that fools swear they gotta uphold at all times. This ain't deep east Kingston bomba clot goddammit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
one area thats slightly hood to me is where jj's chicken and fish is. that shit is a mutha fuckin nigga circus on weekend nights.

you could really just post there and probably have a cool ass night talkin to folks. lol

oh and that motel six...i got apicture of something about that lol

Nov 5, 2004
one area thats slightly hood to me is where jj's chicken and fish is. that shit is a mutha fuckin nigga circus on weekend nights.

you could really just post there and probably have a cool ass night talkin to folks. lol

oh and that motel six...i got apicture of something about that lol
Lmao. I've seen the Thizz van at JJ's more times than I haven't. I'm starting to think they have a studio in the back behind the fryers.

Dec 9, 2005
What annoys me is the hood factor of Vallejo. I mean, if you're hood, you're hood. If you played dice with B-Legit on Mag St., then cool. But goddamn, fools out here live in the hills up in $900,000 houses trying to be hard as fuck. (There are nice houses in Vallejo, rofl). And don't get me started on the girls. You're right about the whore part. Lmao. There's plenty of cool girls, but then there's hella more uncool ones. lmao.
Truth.

Ever since it became 'cool' to be from Vallejo, cats have been on that shit.

Nov 5, 2004
Just because American Canyon and the Crest share the same freeway exit doesn't mean you're certified. LOL
Lol, I live out in American Canyon. While I consider myself streetsmart, I damn sure ain't noooooo damn gangsta. You would be surprised how many Malibu's Most Wanteds live out here and in Vallejo, of every race.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
d-rose and gas already hit the nail on the head. everybody knows each other in this goddamned city...

i don't like going out in public in vallejo hella high because i know i'm going to run into someone i know. could be a family member, friend, don't matter...

oh i know. i didnt even know vallejo had a golf course. that shit is tucked away like a mutha fuckin maze.

vallejo is slightly hood...reminds me of south east sd in a way
if i'm not mistaken, there's three of them, one in hiddenbrooke, then there's blue rock springs, and weak ass joe mortara. gas, that was down the street from jj's and the motel six you stayed at.

first time i went to vallejo i went to scandia. and i was helllla drunk they kicke dme off the bumper cars cuz i was fuckin niggas shit up. and i used to talk to this chick named monica (i think she works at safeway now, iller than ill know)

i dont know why that chick isnt like.....stripping.
cuz she was on some brickhouse shit.

and thats all ill say about that.
back to your regular scheduled program..
lmao...

Lmao. I've seen the Thizz van at JJ's more times than I haven't. I'm starting to think they have a studio in the back behind the fryers.
rofl...seriously.

i've seen dubee and dru down there a couple of times...same with one of the dudes from the crest creepaz. same with that geezy fool from fendi boyz, always over there or at the chevron near my house.

Dec 9, 2005
You know its a small town when I went to 24 fitness like 20 times w/ Dubee being there too.
Damn right.

I worked at that 24 for 3 years, and I feel like I met the whole damn city of Vallejo.

Got hella friendly with some of the girls from One Voice. Haha.

Dec 9, 2005
You know that gym gets crackin when its time for step class. I used to volunteer myself to hand out the numbers before the class started. So many fine young ones, and in shape cougars.

I always wished that one of them would take me into the locker room and tenderly rape me.