IM IN LAS VEGAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2008
See i have only been to L.A and i didn't dig that scene at all. We were in L.A and i didn't like all the traffic and smog and how spread out a lot of shit was. Plus people move way quick out there and ain't that friendly.

My boy stay in santa rosa in the bay, and he says that bay is the shit. A lot cooler than than L.A.

But i can't live in L.A, it is too big for me and too much hollywood shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
LA is far too huge and complex for you to visit and even understand it

you have to be damn near born there or know a LA native to have fun

San Diego mighta been more your speed (app. nicknamed americas finest city)

if you know people who are up on the 'scene' (in LA) theres alot to do

every time i go to LA something fucked up happens..every time....so i tend to not go

Jan 27, 2008
Now i ain't hating on it. I am just saying that where i am from, the farthest you drive is a half hour to get to another side of town.

Plus i was raised to open doors for people and say thank you and L.A reminded me of when i went to the east coast. Motherfuckers were all rude and shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
oh....well yeah....i hear you...i do all that too cuz i have southern family and i was raised like that...but its a faster paced state. with alot of people in it...so thats just big city life for ya..

i tend to be really nice to people and make jokes and smile so theyll loosen up

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
when me and the mrs were out there for honeymoon, we bought timeshare out there.....best investment ive made thusfar

vegas is too fuckin fun mane....i like to watch all the street action on the strip at night. pimps tryin to snatch up freelancers or just plain scaring their tricks away....drug dealers having bidding wars....out of towners that cant tell a streetwalker from a woman there on vacation....im exausted by the time i hit the club hahahaha

Jan 27, 2008
Yeah i never hear anything negative about san diego. My brother went out there and had the time of his life.

My boy live in the bay. And all he ever say is that i need to get out there and chill.

You ever been to arizona? My girl has a chance to move to scotsdale. And we don't shit about that place.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
The thing is in LA, your life may only revolve around a 30 mile radius for the majority of the year. The majority of what you need, be it clothes, food, clubs or anything is almost close to wherever you are. If anything I'd live in burbs of LA and go into the city for work.

Nov 5, 2004
See i have only been to L.A and i didn't dig that scene at all. We were in L.A and i didn't like all the traffic and smog and how spread out a lot of shit was. Plus people move way quick out there and ain't that friendly.

My boy stay in santa rosa in the bay, and he says that bay is the shit. A lot cooler than than L.A.

But i can't live in L.A, it is too big for me and too much hollywood shit.
My friend move out to Naptown last year. He likes the slower pace, but hates the winters. He works in the race car industry, and he said he plans to move back to the bay in the winters during the race off season.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
My boy live in the bay. And all he ever say is that i need to get out there and chill.

You ever been to arizona? My girl has a chance to move to scotsdale. And we don't shit about that place.
i dont know if i could live anywhere in the bay besides sf..or possibly oakland..but no where else...it just seems boring

arizona most people i know hated it and couldnt wait to move back to CA

ive personally only been to the airport in arizona..and it was way too fuckin hot to go outside anyway lol

Nov 5, 2004
i dont know if i could live anywhere in the bay besides sf..or possibly oakland..but no where else...it just seems boring
I'd add Berkeley to that list. B-town cracks. Maybe San Jo.

All I know is I gotta leave Vallejo soon. Everyone knows each other here, its like a damn bubble almost.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
everyone in vallejo knows me and ive only visted that shit like 6 times

lmao

that city is weird as fuck

and vallejo girls like being whores

for some reason or another

bitch stared at me for like 3 minutes straight in gamestop with a fuckin blanket around her, (who brings a blanket to gamestop? and plays video games?) shit aint make no fuckin sense.

skittles made more sense.

i remember when i went to vallejo and came back 4 months later the 7-11 liquor store dude was still talkin to me like he knew me

'havent seen you in a while' YEAH CUZ I DONT LIVE HERE NIGGA

shout out to that dirty ass homeless dude who never leaves the front of 7-11 on magazine street...he NEVER LEAVES! every time i come back nigga got the same clothes on standin in the same spot. i wouldnt doubt the nigga sleep in the adjacent trash can cuz he neeeever leaves.

Jan 27, 2008
That siht remind me of Indianapolis. Before i moved here i went to a cd store about two years ago and some dude was selling work right out front.

I come back 6 months later and the same dude is moving work and asked me if i liked the mixtapes i got last time.

I was like damn homie.

Nov 5, 2004
everyone in vallejo knows me and ive only visted that shit like 6 times

lmao

that city is weird as fuck

and vallejo girls like being whores

for some reason or another
What annoys me is the hood factor of Vallejo. I mean, if you're hood, you're hood. If you played dice with B-Legit on Mag St., then cool. But goddamn, fools out here live in the hills up in $900,000 houses trying to be hard as fuck. (There are nice houses in Vallejo, rofl). And don't get me started on the girls. You're right about the whore part. Lmao. There's plenty of cool girls, but then there's hella more uncool ones. lmao.