IM IN LAS VEGAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2006
JUST MOVED OUT HERE A MONTH AGO AND GOT A JOB AT THE PLAMS WE HAVE 4 CLUBS RAIN, MOON,GHOSTBAR AND PLAYBOY WELL IF YOUR EVER HEADED OUT THIS WAY GET AT YOUR BOY (RIP) RYAN WOODIE WOOD

Mar 13, 2007
JUST MOVED OUT HERE A MONTH AGO AND GOT A JOB AT THE PLAMS WE HAVE 4 CLUBS RAIN, MOON,GHOSTBAR AND PLAYBOY WELL IF YOUR EVER HEADED OUT THIS WAY GET AT YOUR BOY (RIP) RYAN WOODIE WOOD
LV is like LA gangwise so...........bump Woodie loud everywhere you go:siccness:

Jan 6, 2009
LV is like LA gangwise so...........bump Woodie loud everywhere you go:siccness:

Not true at all, i live on the East Side (Boulder and Tropicana)... there are hella wannabes here and 2 strikers tryin to get away from cali. No real hoods, nuthin, shit 75% of vegas moved here within the last 20 years. You will bump into sum dudes sum timeS that are about they shit but mostly tiny unorganized clicks. I wouldent be to worried about it.

Jul 1, 2004
Man, I love Vegas, Its like my second home. Met a bunch of cool homeboys last year out there. They were on the strip with huelga bird hats all flamed up. The Vegas Surenos dont seem to care about Nortenos like that. They dont even mean mug. Shit even Romero from Clika 1 used to be a Norteno... I met a homeboy rapper from there named Louie the XiV... he got skillz.

Feb 23, 2004
damn, i am tryin to get out there in august! vegas that is, i dont care where! they sell all homie music there? if i get there, imma have to get me some shit!

Aug 26, 2006
I WORK 4 THE CLUBS AT THE PLAMS RAIN,MOON,PLAYBOY,AND GHOSTBAR SO IF YOU COME DOWN HERE GET AT YOUR BOY 661 374 9219 AND YOU KNOW YOUR BOY GOTS THEM RAPPIN SKILLS SO HOLLER AT ME IF YOU'D LIKE AND AS FAR AS BANGIN IM FROM SOUTHWEST PROBLEM CHILD DRUNK-N-STYLES AND THATS A FAMILY THING PERIOD. WELL ALL OF MY SICCNESS FOLKS STAY UP AND GET AT ME IF YOU'D LIKE