Im high and bored as fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Lets all unite and bomb another hip hop forum. spam the shit out them with crazie locs videos until we get banned and return here.

Someone pick a popular hip hop forum and organize a time when we will unleash the fury.
That's pretty much what I do when I'm bored and high but with Kreayshawn and on the BART Forum lol

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I'm really high and reading Eazy E's Wiki page. Couple interesting things I can't get over. Eazy E died 10 days after finding out he had AIDS which means he prolly had full blown AIDS for like 5 years. His wife was pregnant at the time he died and they had a one year old kid. How come they don't all have AIDS? Mind blown. Also BG Knockout claims he was murdered by Suge or Jerry Heller. ( Rasan @Rasan ) lol. On a possitive note the same people that made the Biggie movie are making an NWA movie and Ice Cube Dr Dre and Eazys widow are involved.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I'm really high and reading Eazy E's Wiki page. Couple interesting things I can't get over. Eazy E died 10 days after finding out he had AIDS which means he prolly had full blown AIDS for like 5 years. His wife was pregnant at the time he died and they had a one year old kid. How come they don't all have AIDS? Mind blown. Also BG Knockout claims he was murdered by Suge or Jerry Heller. ( Rasan @Rasan ) lol. On a possitive note the same people that made the Biggie movie are making an NWA movie and Ice Cube Dr Dre and Eazys widow are involved.
coincidence I think not. Now light up another one and watch loose change.