I'm here!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Now you know if I'm not around for a while it's because I'm in the Asylum heavily sedated with some of that Puget Power and bangin' my head against the walls rhythmically.....lol. Naw.....I got alot of projects goin' on right now and they're are all winding down. I'm not gonna be around much for the next couple months either because right now I'm workin' on these:

Lac of Respect Presents: Twin-G - "In the Name of Game Vol. 2": I'm remixing "Fedy Ridaz" feat. Yukmouth, C-Bo and Big Syke as well as mixing a couple other tracks for the album. It's just about wrapped and should be out soon.

Smoke Dog - "Out the Box": I'm mixing and mastering this entire album......not to mention that I'm remixing several tracks as I'm goin' along and spicing it up. I should be done with it in the next couple weeks and I would think it will probably be out sometime in November?

Crytical - "Crytical Condition": Crytical is done recording.....we just have a couple guest verses to record (me being 1 of them) and I have to mix the whole album. I actually already mixed half of it like 6 months ago.....but I'm startin' to change some beats and want to re-mix it again to make it sound crackin' as possible. You're all gonna be real satisfied with this album.....I guarantee it. We took our time and gave ya'll a solid album full of blood, sweat and tears.....literally.

A-Train - "Tha Train Stops Here": I've started mixing this album as well and it's coming very soon! If you liked him on the Lac album.....he got heat on there as well! Also features from The Lac, Killa Tay, T-Nutty and more.

Mobb Tyght Hustlers: I agreed to master this album as well and will be startin' it in a few weeks. It should be out in a couple months hopefully. I'm not sure of the title....maybe Mo-X knows? I also have a track on here featuring T-Nutty.

- Speaking of T-Nutty......I'm supposed to be hookin' up with him today to discuss some tracks for his next album. I also have 2-3 tracks already done for the "Nutt Factors" album.

Skuntdunanna - "Neva Let 'Em See U Stress": We're tryin' to finish up recording the 50 tracks for Skunt's next album.....we have about 6-8 to go. Then we're pickin' out the 34-36 hottest tracks and using them for his double album.

Dividendz - "10% Rap/90% Hustle": We're making some progress on this album but it's slow coming. We got some heaters done though. One of them should be featured on BIG ICE's upcoming compilation.....not sure when that's droppin'?

Young Vicious - "The Burn Ward": We only have a few songs left to do, but with YV being gone at college it's extremely difficult to get them done. We're tryin' to wrap it up during Christmas break (hopefully!).

- I'm finishing up 3 tracks for Night Shield's next album right now too.

- I also have a new SLR track on the upcoming Reigncraft Vol. 4 Compilation as well as I am providing the "Freestyle" beat for this edition. It's a HEATER too!!! I already know fools are gonna be using it for songs.....lol.

Did I forget anything? Hmmmm.......

Apr 25, 2002
Looks like you're puttin' in major work. Keep grindin' out those classics homie. Hit us up and give us some updates periodically. I know this question has been asked 1083940578 times, but do you know when Crytical's album is going to surface? I'm hella anxious to hear Smoke's new one too. I'm glad to hear that you and Smoke are puttin' it down. Stay up D.....peace......

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Jim_beam said:
I remember seeing somewhere that you might be working with Drama again from FTS??? or was i smoking something bad
Yup.....that's what we were talkin' about. But you know how "jail talk" is. That guy touched down from the joint......and all of a sudden he's runnin' the streets again and ain't thinkin' about music. So....if he comes around cool.....if not oh well. I ain't playin' dad to these fools no more.....I did that shit for too many years.