I'm editing a DVD Right now. I need these 5 songs from SD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
Jim Rock & BBH means all good fellas. The guy & his crew is only trying to put Dago on the map! Naaah, FUck that shit we are on the map!, just gotta stand out more! Gotta respect him for that. :cool: Just look at youtube.com, if you type in "San Diego" or "BBH Crew," you get a grip of party videos from SD that he puts out.

*Only thing I can't stand is those reggaeton looking fools in his flyers with them big ass New Era hats and what not. F*ck that new $tyle, I keep it oldschool.*

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
IM COO OFF OF FUNNY STYLE ACTIN DUDES PLAYIN GAMES ON THE INTERNET LIKE LIL KIDs.......

IF YOU SUPPOSED TO BE THIS SUPER BIGG TIME PROMOTER/RAPPER/ACTOR (JIMROCK) THEN ACT LIKE IT......WE ALL REAL MUTHAFUKKAZ BEHIND THESE DAMN SCREENs...I DIDNT FIND SHIT FUNNY ON MY SIDE!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
DucefaceD said:
IM COO OFF OF FUNNY STYLE ACTIN DUDES PLAYIN GAMES ON THE INTERNET LIKE LIL KIDs.......

IF YOU SUPPOSED TO BE THIS SUPER BIGG TIME PROMOTER/RAPPER/ACTOR (JIMROCK) THEN ACT LIKE IT......WE ALL REAL MUTHAFUKKAZ BEHIND THESE DAMN SCREENs...I DIDNT FIND SHIT FUNNY ON MY SIDE![/QUOTE

DUCEFACED sAID THIS:

OL BOY GOT AT ME ON MYSPACE TALKIN ABOUT HOW HE'S MORE BIG TIME THAN I THINK AND THAT I SHOULDNT COME TO SUM LATINO FESTIVAL OF SOME SORT.....I ASKED HIM PLAIN AND SIMPLY WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THAT...HE WRITES BACK ASKIN IF IM TRYIN TO STEP TO HIM...????....I TELL HIM I THINK YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON.......THEN ONE OF HIS OTHER AFFILIATES WROTE ME AND ASKED ME IF I HAD PROBLEMS WIT HIS HOMEBOI....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...OK NOW THIS IS GETTIN STUPID.......AFTER THAT I GOT 3 MORE MESSAGES IN WHICH I DELETED IMMEDIATLY...NEVER OPENED

I CANT CALL IT MAYNE.......I JUST ASKED HIM HOW MANY THREADS HE WAS GONNA POST HIS QUESTION IN AND TO KEEP IT COO......

AND THE REASON WHY THOSE LAST 3 MESSAGES GOT DELETED WAS BECAUSE WHEN HE SENT HIS THIRD MESSAGE HE DID SUM FUNNY SHIT.......

POSTED LIKE 203 PICTURES SO MY COMP WASNT HAVIN IT........

ENOUGH SAID ABOUT THAT....

RASAN:
do you still thinks he means well?....I mean let him do his business,but to get at people on myspace isnt cool,and more then one person nicely told him to downsize his posts with pics..no one said dont post pics..just make them smaller so its not hard for us to scroll

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
^^THATS WUSSUP 50CAL.......

BELEIVE ME ID POST THE SHIT BUT I CHOPPED IT UP AS BULLSHIT AND DELETED THE CONVO ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE PRE-MESSAGES(MESSAGES I NEVER EVEN OPENED) HE SENT.

BUT LIKE I SAID...IM COO OFF OF IT.

@JIMROCK

DO YOU HOMIE AND LIKE DUDE SAID ABOVE THIS....IF YOU REPPIN DAGO THEN MORE POWER TO YOU.

I WONT/DONT HATE ON THAT.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
50cal said:
DucefaceD said:

IF YOU SUPPOSED TO BE THIS SUPER BIGG TIME PROMOTER/RAPPER/ACTOR (JIMROCK) THEN ACT LIKE IT......WE ALL REAL MUTHAFUKKAZ BEHIND THESE DAMN SCREENs...I DIDNT FIND SHIT FUNNY ON MY SIDE![/QUOTE

DUCEFACED sAID THIS:

OL BOY GOT AT ME ON MYSPACE TALKIN ABOUT HOW HE'S MORE BIG TIME THAN I THINK AND THAT I SHOULDNT COME TO SUM LATINO FESTIVAL OF SOME SORT.....I ASKED HIM PLAIN AND SIMPLY WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THAT...HE WRITES BACK ASKIN IF IM TRYIN TO STEP TO HIM...????....I TELL HIM I THINK YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON.......THEN ONE OF HIS OTHER AFFILIATES WROTE ME AND ASKED ME IF I HAD PROBLEMS WIT HIS HOMEBOI....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...OK NOW THIS IS GETTIN STUPID.......AFTER THAT I GOT 3 MORE MESSAGES IN WHICH I DELETED IMMEDIATLY...NEVER OPENED

I CANT CALL IT MAYNE.......I JUST ASKED HIM HOW MANY THREADS HE WAS GONNA POST HIS QUESTION IN AND TO KEEP IT COO......

AND THE REASON WHY THOSE LAST 3 MESSAGES GOT DELETED WAS BECAUSE WHEN HE SENT HIS THIRD MESSAGE HE DID SUM FUNNY SHIT.......

POSTED LIKE 203 PICTURES SO MY COMP WASNT HAVIN IT........

ENOUGH SAID ABOUT THAT....

RASAN:
do you still thinks he means well?....I mean let him do his business,but to get at people on myspace isnt cool,and more then one person nicely told him to downsize his posts with pics..no one said dont post pics..just make them smaller so its not hard for us to scroll
check your pm...lol

Jun 16, 2006
I finished the Dvd and It came out Pretty Bomb.. I put that Set song and a Mitchy Slick track because I wanted to give props to Siccness.net.. I mean everyone watches my dvd... The first 250 went out on the 23rd.. to different crew leaders... and then at the house parties the crews get hooked up. I gotta make another batch for some other crews.. then I can start taking orders... I gotta hook everyone up first..

Yha I already started on my next dvd... like the first one was all House parties. hardcore.. all events. but i did get chingo bling to talk about sd and bbh crew and I put some of his show on the dvd.. and like its 2 hours of hardcore party action...

why do you think I'm on here. talking to rappers and superstars... I want my next video more street. gangster... but a few events like eastlake house parties didnt make the first video. I"ll be filming with a new camera this time.. super wide angle lenses .. real nice bright images....
I tested it last night. I'll have an all local soundtrack except for eddie deville and chingo and lucky and stunta songs from the mixtapes they send me. ..

http://partyscenehynas.com

http://ogjimrock.com
http://bbh.pixelcrush.net
http://myspace.com/bbhcrew5

Jun 16, 2006
I released "Yha Dat" Worldwide on one of my videos with a fight on it.. You can download it at http://bbh.pixelcrush.net its the fight video.. Jimrock Special ...
and everyone would ask me. what was that song.. I got that cd. from some filipino black guy from Lincoln. drove a big truck. he would work with my mexican homies... he had a green rag.. He told us that Mitchy was on hit. and we loved that song.. this is along time ago . I learned about the black scene from him a bit... I took the cd. and I put it on a video. that still trades today into the Million a week... fight videos trade well.. it was a trick I would use to get hits....
I would do crip walking videos too. this is the kazaa days..

"who do you think would put mp3's on kazaa?? .... Early?? .. I broke a few big names in my day.... kazaa was fun... "

Jun 16, 2006
I released "Yha Dat" Worldwide on one of my videos with a fight on it.. You can download it at http://bbh.pixelcrush.net its the fight video.. Jimrock Special ...
and everyone would ask me. what was that song.. I got that cd. from some filipino black guy from Lincoln. drove a big truck. he would work with my mexican homies... he had a green rag.. He told us that Mitchy was on hit. and we loved that song.. this is along time ago . I learned about the black scene from him a bit... I took the cd. and I put it on a video. that still trades today into the Million a week... fight videos trade well.. it was a trick I would use to get hits....
I would do crip walking videos too. this is the kazaa days..

"who do you think would put mp3's on kazaa?? .... Early?? .. I broke a few big names in my day.... kazaa was fun... "

I dont know why you dont like pictures? pictures bring in hits, and They represent Sd.. I like other people from other areas to see how we kick it. too see we do big things... every picture i post.. I take myself, and they are recent.. Its live NEWS for everyone... If you wanna know who does BIg things its Shulace records.... dago braves...... I put one of their songs on my latest party scene dvd.. the one with luni corlione.. or however you spell it...

these pics, that is the perfect size for myspace Bulletins and for photo galleries and peoples screen size... everyone will be on high speed soon ... I"m hosting them on my websites...
Why can't I do what I want? Isn't it My life?? I'm a Promoter in San Diego.... I gotta be Loud to find the Rappers and the people I need to talk to.. Like HEY I"M HERE. ITS ME JIMROCK BBH CREW. .. Boom.. my email has a few messages from people I need to talk to but could not find... Boom someone needs help with an event... a rapper needs a hall to do a show..
the pics show what i do.. hey.. I DO EVENTS.. if Your a rapper, and a Promoter from a Different scene is hanging out in your spot...
what does it mean???? It means I'm Doing Business, Making Moves.. I need to Fill up another DVD people...