IM BACK!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
wassup...member me? im fresh out of juvi....whatcha know bout me....whats been happening in this rap game....and i found the crestside last nite when i got out.....whatcha know bout me? dj mark 7 u still post here sucka? whatcha know bouta it?

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
XxSiCCWiDIt05xX said:
who are u?
XxSiCCWiDIt05xX, why you act like you don't know whats up? condicering that you and "sm00v-E" share the same ip addy...LOL

I'm not gonna ban you but i will ban your other screen name, unless you wanna go by sm00v-E...lol

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
IM BACK!!!
wassup...member me? im fresh out of juvi....whatcha know bout me....whats been happening in this rap game....and i found the crestside last nite when i got out.....whatcha know bout me? dj mark 7 u still post here sucka? whatcha know bouta it?
XxSiCCWiDIt05xX
who are u?
XxSiCCWiDIt05xX, why you act like you don't know whats up? condicering that you and "sm00v-E" share the same ip addy...LOL

I'm not gonna ban you but i will ban your other screen name, unless you wanna go by sm00v-E...lol

FIRST...LMAO!!!

BUT THIS IS THE TYPE OF SHIT THAT MAKES THE SICCNESS COMMUNITY LOOK BAD AND BUSTAMADE!
ITS NOT COOOL, ITS NOT FUNNY....ITS STR8 BITCHMADE SHIT!

I WOULD BANN BOTH FAKE ASS NAMES JUST FOR "FRONTIN" TO US ALL...
THIS WOULD LIKELY BE THE SAME PERSON THAT JUMPS IN THE TRADES FORUM AND TRY TO JACC SOMEONE FOR THEIR CDS AND MUSICC.

FUCC KIDDY GAMES....GROW THE HELL UP AND BE A MANN!

GOOD ON YOU BP TO EXPOSE THIS WEAK BS.

May 13, 2002
sm00v-E said:

so you finally found the crest huh? lol

Sep 18, 2002
aight i wanna apologize to everyone that i offended....smoove was my brother always postin shit....he got me into this forum and i was hooked ever since....and bitch please i apologize for my brother's ignorance.....my bad homie i would whoop his ass but its all over the internet so im not trippin