I'M BACK ON B.A.R.T.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2003
I GOT BACK IN THE BAY AND SHIT WAS CRACKING. MAN THEY WAS PLAYING BAY SHIT ON THE RADIO AND IT WAS ALL HIFFY. MUCH LUV TO QUINN, MARV, KEAK- THAT NIGGA FINALLY STOPPED SPEAKIN LIKE A FUCKIN HORSE AND GOT HIS SHIT ON THE RADIO.

BEEN AWAY FROM THIS BOARD FOR A MINUTE AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS SOMEONE TALKS SHIT TO CHUCK AND TRIES TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE BITCH. MOTHAFUCKA COME AT ME LIKE THAT NIGGA AND I'LL SEND YOU BACK TO YOUR FUCKIN GROUP HOME WITH THE QUICKNESS.

I'LL BE BACK IN THE BAY IN 2 FUCKIN WEEKS AND I'M A FUCKIN TEAR THE FUCKIN CITY UP MAYNE. I'M COMING AFTER THESE PUNK ASS NIGGAS- YO NICK PRO - FAKE ASS CEO, BITCH DONT THINK I FORGOT ABOUT YO ASS NIGGA, I'M SICK OF YOUR BITCH ASS COMIN AT ME SIDEWAYS CUZ. NIGGA I'LL TAKE YO LIL RECORD LABEL AND SEND YOU CRYING TO YO MOMA. I'LL SHOW YOU HOW A REAL BOSS HANDLES HIS SHIT.

OH YEAH THAT NIGGA PIMPFROM PITT OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF THESE DAYS - NIGGA YOU AINT BULLETPROOF- NUFF SAID

FUCK REDWWOD CITY!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Apr 25, 2002
Looks like nobody cares but you...and whatchu gonna do to these people? Shoot 'em through the computer screen. You needa calm down over there with your internet thuggin. You might break your keyboard, and then where would you be? :dead:

Apr 15, 2003
look at yoself wit them 683 posts talk about nothin to do wit you life come on bitch. speak when spoken to and keep my name out of your fuckin mouf unless you want to get dealt wit like the rest of these fags that want to go up against me. i'll beat you down like a red headed step child.

Apr 25, 2002
DeadManWalking said:
look at yoself wit them 683 posts talk about nothin to do wit you life come on bitch. speak when spoken to and keep my name out of your fuckin mouf unless you want to get dealt wit like the rest of these fags that want to go up against me. i'll beat you down like a red headed step child.
Hahaahaha You're internet threats got me shakin' over here. You comedy mayne. Keep up the good work!! I guess I won't reply anymore you intimidate me so much...:rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
Hey dead man I'm gonna beat your ass like that one night in front of the club...u got a cheap shot in but I still wiped the pavement with your down syndrome grill u corky lookin muthfucka!

Jun 27, 2002
NICKpro RM said:
Hey dead man I'm gonna beat your ass like that one night in front of the club...u got a cheap shot in but I still wiped the pavement with your down syndrome grill u corky lookin muthfucka!

i WANNA KNOW WHO THIS CAT IS.....NICK YOU ACTUALLY MET THIS FAKE ASS NETBANGER?

Apr 15, 2003
ok nick, i was fucked up out a my mind that night nigga. i'll charge that one to the game. but fuck it nigga remember when i ran into yo ass back at cal nigga, yo fake ass wasn't sayin shit. i'll let this shit slide too fuckin long nigga, now i'm fit to show yo ass what kind of monster yo ass is fuckin wit.

yo nick that's why your only artist wants to me take over and manage his shit, nigga said he was tired of yous ass stickin yo thumb up your ass all day.

nigga, fuck a redwood city, i'll say that shit till i die bitch

Apr 15, 2003
yo mizeryu, who the fuck you think you is bitch. speakin on a subject that don't pertain to yo sorry ass. nigga kepp you moth shut on shit that don't have nuthin to you.

yo nick i know yo ass got my number hit me up like a man that you think you is bitch. i'll handle this shit once and for all and i'll show what kind of monster yo ass is fuckin wit.

yo nick- errelevant got's my number if you don't, shit bout to be handled

j-dolla - yo bitch is next don't think i forgot bout yo lil bitch ass.