I'm back....now entertain me :)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
You sitting in a hospital room?

Why? I'm guessing it's because the Crisco to Blood Cells ratio in your blood stream is now 4 parts Oil for every part blood.

That ain't good. You see, fat little piggies like you make me want to puke. You're the typical obese bitch that couldn't hack it in life. You're anti-social but not because you're cold or mean. No, in fact you're one of the nicest people you probably know. You always say "how are you today" and "thank you" and "you're welcome?" And even though I'm going to rape-fy you, you'd probably still give me the moomoo off your back.

So then...why can't you make friends? Or get that hawt skater boy to like you?

Want me to be honest? Because you're ugly. You're hideous. Your face is akin to my nut sack when I purposely stretch it out ala Stretch Armstrong and haven't showered in 2 days so as for the smegma of my penis to drip unto them a tad. In other words: Bitch, you ugly.

But it ain't enough that you're ugly. Ugly girls are sometimes used as slump busters. The fucking truth is that you're a fat cow. A fat ugly chree looking transvestite fat lonely desperate cow. You swine.

Look at your body. Take off your clothes get up close to a mirror and look. I bet you puke. Shit...I almost did and I'm only imagining it. Ugly whore.

I know you're going to try and pretend that life doesn't suck for you. That even though you're fat and ugly that somehow, someway people still like you.

That ain't true. If people did like you, you wouldn't be forced to come to the Siccness for attention. You're a typical woman. I beat you. I talk shit to you. I treat you like a whore. And guess what? Your fat and ugly ass is so starved for attention you'll keep coming back.

No one will ever love you. You will never marry.

Go be fat somewhere else.

WHORE!

Feb 9, 2003
Roasted

Funny how the wackest posts always get the most props

Pearls before swine I say
I propped you because you do in fact say this.

I think this is the 3rd time.

And if only I hadn't fucked up Auto-play for everyone. Then my response would have been that much funnier. I guess I shot myself in the foot with that one.

May 14, 2009
. You will never marry.
Our 11th wedding anniversary is next month.

As for all that other shit? You do realize the people that throw around that kind of stuff are the most self-hating bastards, right?

Also, not bald now, have been bald in the past to raise money for childhood cancer research. The lives of children is much more important to me than some dead cells coming out of my scalp. Now, if your hair is more important to you than people you have some issues.

it's called bald headed bitch induced lies.

she aint got no body.
Why would I mention my husband months and months prior to ever speaking to you? He's a real man, with a real job and a real life. How about you?

(BTW, y'all have entertained me, so I'm happy)