I'm baaaaaaaaack! Did ya'll miss me?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Well I sure didn't miss you fucktards! lol......j/k.....kinda. lol

Naw.....but for real. I needed to take a fuckin' break from this cest pool of hate and nonsense to focus on finishing RED HEAD STEVE's album "REDRUM".....which came out sounding beautiful if I may say so myself. Pretty much my best mixing job to date next to the LAC of RESPECT album.

I've also been in the studio trying to wrap up CRYTICAL's album and was tryin' to finish up as much of YV's album as possible. We're still about 4 songs short on YV's album and he already went back to college....so it's gonna be a while longer before it's all done. Realistically we're looking at a 2005 release for him.

I also just finished up a couple new tracks for NIGHT SHIELD and have just started mixing down SMOKE DOG's new solo album "Out the Box."

Other than all that (and I'm sure I'm forgetting some shit) I've been making upgrades to the D-Sane Asylum with some new sound modules (thanks BANE) and also have a ton of new VSTi's with a new arsenal of about 5gb worth of samples. The homie FRIDGE got my new website www.not2sane.com in the works......you'll be able to stay up to date with all my newest beats and also be able to buy instantly online. Well isn't that special?!?!

Hmmmm......what else? Oh yeah......I'm thinkin' about quiting the Street Level thing. So ya'll better make me feel loved or I'm closing the doors and focusing on my production company......which actually makes me money.

Holla @ ya folks........

RIP to RICK JAMES.......BITCHES!!!

Jun 24, 2004
MAN GUY AINT WENT NO WERE I TALK TO HIM EVERYDAY ....THE PROBLEM IS DRUNKS CANT FUNCTION CLEARLY HE NEEDS SHICK AN FEW DAY FOUL UPS DONT BELIEVE THE HPYE D SANE IS A A DRUNK AN GETS SO LOADED......WELL SOMETIMES FORGET HE HAD A WEB SITE

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Whats up D? Just decided to stop by and see what was goin on. Havent been on here in a little while. Cant wait to get that RHS CD. Im sorry to hear about SLR's questionable future also. Well just thought id say whats up and let you know you have mail. Its kind of important too. :cool:

Nov 30, 2002
Kaze said:
Whats up D? Just decided to stop by and see what was goin on. Havent been on here in a little while. Cant wait to get that RHS CD. Im sorry to hear about SLR's questionable future also. Well just thought id say whats up and let you know you have mail. Its kind of important too. :cool:
^^thats the real fucktard :dead: haha.. kaze.. you piece of shit lol

pz

Dec 11, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Man.....I'm not a drunk....I just drink alot!

..aint that the truth! ..lol.. but speakin' of drinks- I think the next round is on you, no? whats the deal wit the SLR show out this way.. holla at a girl... (although-- there will be no "attempted rape".. damn, that post in the Northwest forum is fuckin' savage)

Apr 25, 2002
Whatup D-Sane? Glad to see business is goin' well for ya. I also hope you aren't serious about euthanizing SLR. Stay up D.....