IllTip is a ripoff

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
Peep this email i got from illtip in regard to my subscription.(read from the bottom) this company is so unprofessional...nice way to treat customers...
what do you guys think?anyone like Illtip or have a subscription?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 6:11 PM
To:
Subject: RE: Subscription to ILLTIP

Nima,
you take life too fuckin' seriously give me your address and I promise you a magazine will be on the way and i know you have at least received two magazines so stop exaggerating.

Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 5:25 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Subscription to ILLTIP

Hey I know you hate being ripped off because I do to. But I think I'm being ripped off by IllTip magazine. Let me explain why;

I bought a subscription to your magazine and only received one copy(1 out of 5). That copy was received months ago and I haven't had anything since then....for me to even get that 1st magazine I had to write(email) you guys many times saying where's my magazine. I wonder if this is a problem with other people as well. I'm in Mesa,AZ and I feel that I am being taken advantage of. When I first signed up for my subscription I was estatic helping out a magazine from my hometown and this is the way you guys treat me for showing support for your magazine? I don't know if this was a computer error or the company that takes the money for you subscription (CD STREET) is ripping you off. I just want to receive my magazines on time and without having to email you to say wheres my subscription. I enjoyed reading your magazine and now I don't know anymore. I hope you can understand my situation. Can you check to see if I am in your database and see how I can get the magazine on time. Please feel free to call me if you have any question. I would appreciate at least an email letting me know what is going on. Thanks for your prompt assistance.

May 7, 2002
Quick said:
BUT WHY DOES IT MATTER WHO YOU ARE? YOU PAID YOUR MONEY SO WHY DOES IT MATTER?

YOUR RIGHT ON THE MONEY...IF THERE COMPANY WANTS TO GROW THEY GOTTA STOP THIS CRAP.....I JUST SAID FUCK IT WHATEVER JUST MAIL MY SHIT TO ME....BUT I SEE WHAT YOUR SAYING QUICK...YEAH I KNEW I WASNT THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT RIPPED......

NIMADOGG

Big C

Sicc OG
May 21, 2002
Homie,
I've dealt with a lot of labels and they all agree......Tony Garcia is a con artist. I've never done business with dude, but my company has. Case in point.
He had a rancid release come through here and he wanted to get paid for what shipped and not for what sold. (This drama happened before I came to work here---Because I would have dropped bolos on him.) Anyways, he got upset and started to threaten a seventy somthing year old woman. He threatened her with physical harm and verbally fucked her up.
Then he proceeds to write and article in his mag about how badly he was treated.
One might worry that it would be bad for biz, but I don't think his 8 subscribers really cared about what he said.
Illtip really only gets pressed up when he gets a new ad and then he presses the BARE MINIMUM and sends that label a few and maybe ships a couple of stores in that labels market a handful.
With ALL the bullshit that I've heard about this dude, I wouldn't wipe my ass with his mag.
Don't let him pacify you with a phone call. Get your $ back and subscribe to a real mag that doesn't treat it's subscribers that way.
CUDA in Phoenix, AZ (easy to get ahold of should someone who's upset with what I just wrote want to reach out. 602.278.5584. 6'2", 250 lbs. blk/mex you can't miss me homie!)

Apr 26, 2002
NimaDogg said:
Peep this email i got from illtip in regard to my subscription.(read from the bottom) this company is so unprofessional...nice way to treat customers...
what do you guys think?anyone like Illtip or have a subscription?

Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 6:11 PM
To: Ertebati, Nima
Subject: RE: Subscription to ILLTIP

Nima,
you take life too fuckin' seriously give me your address and I promise you a magazine will be on the way and i know you have at least received two magazines so stop exaggerating.

Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 5:25 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Subscription to ILLTIP

Hey I know you hate being ripped off because I do to. But I think I'm being ripped off by IllTip magazine. Let me explain why;

I bought a subscription to your magazine and only received one copy(1 out of 5). That copy was received months ago and I haven't had anything since then....for me to even get that 1st magazine I had to write(email) you guys many times saying where's my magazine. I wonder if this is a problem with other people as well. I'm in Mesa,AZ and I feel that I am being taken advantage of. When I first signed up for my subscription I was estatic helping out a magazine from my hometown and this is the way you guys treat me for showing support for your magazine? I don't know if this was a computer error or the company that takes the money for you subscription (CD STREET) is ripping you off. I just want to receive my magazines on time and without having to email you to say wheres my subscription. I enjoyed reading your magazine and now I don't know anymore. I hope you can understand my situation. Can you check to see if I am in your database and see how I can get the magazine on time. Please feel free to call me if you have any question. I would appreciate at least an email letting me know what is going on. Thanks for your prompt assistance.

I know this story to i was an Ill Tip subscriber from here in Ireland and they tried to screw me,Fuck em.