If you're knowledgeable when it comes to printers, please look here!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
lexmark not that good of printer, there like the generic kind in printers. you should get a HP or a Xerox

Aug 6, 2002
^^ummm....Lexmark aint generic. I have a lexmark all in one and it works great. HP makes one, but I'm not sure about xerox. But remember when you buy a all in one printer more things can go wrong, so just get a good warranty. Duty Cycle, Maximum: 3000 Pages a month, that's just letting you know that it can do as much as that in a month. If this is for home use I wouldn't worry about it, because you probably won't even use 3000 pages in one year. That spec is maily for companies. I read the specs on it and it seems like a good printer.

Apr 25, 2002
epson was recomended to me by my dads coworker he's into computers.it's reliable and prints picture quality if you choose that option.works perfectly.the quality for the price is a good option becuase it's very compatible and reliable.

he suggested to get a cheaper one the main thing you look for is the dpi.thats the number of dots it spits out.don't get me wrong you don't see dots in the print quality.if it's in the thousands or says picture quality then thats all you need.the speed does'nt matter even though they are already fast in the cheaper models.the faster it is the more expensive it gets.and you don't need that unless you plan on printing a whole bunch of documents.

you don't want to spend more money for sumthing you don't need as an option in printers.the options are mostly speed.