If you HAD to do a drive-by...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
Kenny G came hard on the track wit Herm and Silk the Talker

But " Human Consumption"
wit Brotha Lynch and Lurch was the one....that shit knocks in my 4" subs....

and " Who wanna got 72's wit me" that long ass freestyle by some dude from Arizona named Ya Boy from Pure Heat Records

Apr 25, 2002
50 Cent - 21 Questions
Ant Dog feat. Ray Luv - Reprecussions
Bone Thugs - Down 4 My Thang, Creepin On A Come up
Devin The Dude - Doobie Ashtray
DJ Quik - Let You Have It
Eazy E - Sorry Louie, Babyz Mama
Eminem - Superman
The Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
Luniz - Handcuff Your Hoez
Wu-Tang - Can It Be So Simple

Nov 4, 2002
Loc 2 da Brain - brotha lynch

my folks were shot up and sprayed one time while Celly Cell was playin in the background of gunshots "ITS GOIN DOWN" 80 bullet holes in a packed honda civic hatchback with 5 people packed into it and what lucky muther fuckers they were, only two were shot, one in the leg and the other in the stomach but it wasn't serious injuries.. the leg shot went right through and the stomach one hit the driver but didnt penetrate the abdomen the bullet just sliced through the skin like an ugly ass graze..

i got shot at once and "I" was listening to TRU "mobbin through the hood" when my folks and i were coming back from alameda to Oakland we were fired at in some tunnel and that shit was loud as fuck!

Jul 16, 2002
well i'd say........ "COLD DAY IN HELL" BY COLD WORLD HUSTLAS! CUZ IT'LL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL IN WHICH I'D DO A DRIVE BY!!!!"I'LL RATHER LOUNGE" BY DUSH TRAY
CUZ I'D REALLY RATHER BE @ HOME LOUNGIN' YOU FEEL ME!!!!!"jealous got me strapped" PAC and SPICE BECAUSE IT'S THESE JEALOUS HOES GOT ME STRAPPED..... OH YEAH IF IT WAS ON SOME SCRAPS.... "NORTHSIDE SOLDIER" BY THE SICKEST NORTEñO RAPPER IN THE WORLD.... UM ALSO THE PHARCYDES "SHE KEEPS ON PASSING ME BY" CUZ IF I DIDN'T KILL EVERYONE I WANTED 2, I'LL KEEP PASSING THEM BY!!!!!
THEN AFTER