IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
Unfortunatley, ColdBlooded, our "Anti-American" funds are a little short as of now, perhaps a coach flight to Baghdad would be ok?
No, the ones on my list will do fine. I understand your homie in the white house is spending money he doesn't have, why don't you follow suit and help boost the economy, put that shit on your charge card till you can raise the money.

May 8, 2002
i must have struck a nerve hey.

nefar559 said:
you can suck a fat dick, post a thread where i said 'i hate america'

and Heresy doesn't intelligently dissent? have you read his posts/threads?

you're a cocker sucker, who says anthing to get your unsupported point across.
you know i said that heresy and 206 were all out anti americans and that you were TO A CERTAIN EXTENT, in other words you are only half way there.

but hey i also said that you guys have a hard time intelligently dissenting and you just proved my point

nefar559 said:
you can suck a fat dick,

you're a cocker sucker,
that doesnt sound very intelligent to me!!!!

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
i must have struck a nerve hey.

you know i said that heresy and 206 were all out anti americans and that you were TO A CERTAIN EXTENT, in other words you are only half way there.

but hey i also said that you guys have a hard time intelligently dissenting and you just proved my point

that doesnt sound very intelligent to me!!!!

you proved nothing

Dec 18, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
I'm going to put it like this. I too think it's dumb to make such statements, but I think the comment is no less ignorant then a person who says "Fuck the United States" while they embrace and take for granted all that it has to offer.
thats...not whats goin on though, its the biggest descrepancy between people like you, and people like me, this country is great but its evil cant be overlooked, this country could be in a better state, however, people like you keep this country stagnating in a cycle of self defeating capitalism and imperialism. i dont support iraq i support american rising up against our evil instead of being blinded by others.

Sep 28, 2002
The USofA has been hijacked. Im not going to be driven out by the insergents. This land is my land so infact your kind should have left a long tipsy time ago. Maybe you should have left when they passed Roe vs. Wade or maybe when Billy got his BJ.
This country was founded in defense against an empire with a democratic focus so before the Bushes & friends disrupted the democratic process stole the white house sabotaged national defense while inacting a buisness plan invaded a non-threat to our sovrenty and bankrupted the middle class they should have left. But they dont have a time machine so no where wants them.

May 8, 2002
KrypticFlowz said:
people like you keep this country stagnating in a cycle of self defeating capitalism and imperialism.
this statement "this country stagnating in a cycle of self defeating capitalism" sound very inaccurate. i mean we are a wildly sucessful, independant and powerful nation.

Jul 7, 2002
tadou said:

With a double-major in Poly Sci & Arabic in the works, I know which one I am...
LMAO...you dont know the council on foreign relations, and the trilateral commission...LOL

and the best you can say about both major parties is:

tadou said:
It all comes down to this:

If you are poor and unmotivated and hate people who work hard to get ahead = Democrat.

If you are poor but motivated and can appreciate people who work hard to get ahead = Republican.

both parties get equal amount of corporate support

what kind of person do u have to be to join the green party?...LOL

May 8, 2002
proppa said:
democrats want everyone to depend on them. period. they love the poor lazy and un motivated.
they promise them entitlements and in return they get their votes.

thats what keeps dems in power.

but when will it end eventually they will be so far to the left that they will be representing commie views. as it is they are already doing it.

has any1 ever heard of the Earned Income Tax Credit.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
PROPPA,
HOW YOU KNOW I AIN'T OUT OF THE U.S RIgHT NOW? SADDAM WAS OUT OF THE U.S, AND YET AND STILL THEY HOUNDED HIM LIKE A DIRTY DOg. SO IT AIN'T ABOUT LEAVIN'. LIKE THE SAYIN' gOES, "KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE, BUT YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER".

Mar 18, 2003
EDJ, I can assure you that if you left they would not hound you like they did Saddam, unless of course you kill a few hundred thousand people, then maybe they will.

Nov 8, 2002
Dam no wonder why I never get online anymore. Seems like the same old shit still goin on.

Everyone make your point and move on.

Dec 18, 2002
tadou said:
It all comes down to this:

If you are poor and unmotivated and hate people who work hard to get ahead = Democrat.

If you are poor but motivated and can appreciate people who work hard to get ahead = Republican.

With a double-major in Poly Sci & Arabic in the works, I know which one I am...
for someone braggin about bein in college workin on double major your pretty fuckin stupid.

Nov 8, 2002
PS

Just to make it clear, Does EVERYONE know tadou is really smart and in college. cause if not he will be sure to tell us for the next six years.

LOL lmao