IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEN LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
its that simple. go fight for iraq and all these innocent people. go show love to them. dont sit and whine behind a computer screen.

Mar 18, 2003
proppa: Perhaps we can establish a "siccness one way ticket out" fund for the Anti's. We can all chip in through a pay pal account, and order one way tickets to Iraq for the Saddam supporters. You people know who you are; a simple "I never supported Saddam" ain't shit until you recognize him for what he is and address is accordingly. Until then, as long as you bash America, and keep quiet about Saddam, you support him.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
proppa said:
its that simple. go fight for iraq and all these innocent people. go show love to them. dont sit and whine behind a computer screen.
this right here is grounds for getting your username banned from the Gathering Of Minds forum.

congratulations, you are now ineligible to speak to anybody on this forum about our military's occupation in iraq. i'm sorry, but that dumb ass 'if you don't like it, go fight for iraq' bullshit doesn't fly with us and is not by any means a valid response, no matter who's post you're refering to.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
lol nah

i can't ban people

besides, i run my role on the siccness board as a democracy, i'll let people vote whether or not i should do certain things, like suggest a banning, and closing threads

on the real though, i'm tired of people using that tired ass response... "if you don't like it then go fight for iraq" smh if you feel so strongly about our country fighting for iraq, then back it up... don't resort to the lowest denomonator and say some dumb shit like what was spoken in the title of this thread... that's what uneducated people say, at least people like mcleanhatch and tadou try to make their thoughts be known, which is much more than what can be said for the rest of the pro-war people on the siccness...

Mar 18, 2003
I'm going to put it like this. I too think it's dumb to make such statements, but I think the comment is no less ignorant then a person who says "Fuck the United States" while they embrace and take for granted all that it has to offer.

Apr 25, 2002
Buy the ticket and UPS it to them.

As an "anti-american traitor" i'd like a one way ticket to:

• Cuba
  • Brazil
  • Venezuela
  • China
  • France
  • Germany

Pick whichever one you'd like to send me away to.

May 8, 2002
krishna said:
we live in a democracy, not a dictatorship proppa. our government has advocated free thinking for the past 200+ years..
but you have got to admit that there is a difference between some1 like you who intelligently dissents and say some1 like Heresy and/or 2-0-6 and/or even to a certain extent Nefar do go beyond dissenting and are into the America Haters catagory.

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
but you have got to admit that there is a difference between some1 like you who intelligently dissents and say some1 like Heresy and/or 2-0-6 and/or even to a certain extent Nefar do go beyond dissenting and are into the America Haters catagory.
you can suck a fat dick, post a thread where i said 'i hate america'

and Heresy doesn't intelligently dissent? have you read his posts/threads?

you're a cocker sucker, who says anthing to get your unsupported point across.

Sep 13, 2002
lmao

that was fun.

soda theres free speach and then theres. i would take up arms with iraq and american people are mindless and america is the evil in the world.

how can you say that and live here. it makes no sense.

if you can explain how it makes sense for you to live in a country that you think has less opertunity is run by 1% of the population meaning the rich people. is evil and is the devil for going into iraq and other places, has the worst police system which is made up of all racist nazi kkk loving people.

tell me. give me a good answer why your still here. i could give a fuck if you leave cause your words do absolutly nothing. but it just be interesting why you would stay in such a shit hole.