IF YOU COULD PICK ONE HOMEBOY RAPPER...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
lil coner even tho hes all mayate out and big oso so it keeps the scale even, LMAO at wqho said woodie, having a white represent us as northern rap leaders. WOW
Now you are starting to sound like a fucking scrap by saying him being "mayated out"
Am I in a KKK sureno message board or what the fuck?

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
^ care bears share! lol jk

~k.
ha ha, I was just told this same thing last night. My answer, obviously I don't. ha ha But nah, I never had it, just heard it. I wanted to steal a song from him though just never had a chance to "borrow" his music for a day or two.

tell your boy Pistol Cee hes a sucka and tell him Big Ru said it.
I was about to say. Had me almost trippin' 'til he told me was this was about.

Dec 7, 2005
So Woodie was too white, coner is too black, and dyno is too mexican....
TO WHAT? REPRESENT NORTENO MUSIC? NO, I AINT BASING MY OPINION ON HOW ANY OF THEM LOOK, ACT, OR DRESS, IT'S JUST THAT WOODIES DEAD, BIG TONE AND BIG OSO HAVE BETTER STYLES THAN CONER OR DYNO.
LOL WHERE DID YOU GET THE IDEA I THOUGHT ANY OF THEM WERE TOO WHITE, BLACK, OR BROWN?

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ONE RAPPER TO REPRESENT NORTE RAP AS A WHOLE, WHEN THERES SO MANY NORTENO RAPPERS WITH DIFFERANT STYLES?
MUTHAFUCKAS NEED TO COLLABORATE TO BLOW UP, IF DYNO, DUKE, CROOKED, D-ROLL, MR. KEE AND THE REST OF DRF WERE DOING THERE OWN THING INSTEAD OF WORKING TOGETHER BACK IN THE DAY THEN WE WOULDNT BE POSTING HERE ABOUT DRFS, WOODIES, BIG TONES, BIG OSOS, CONERS, OR MOUSIES

IF I AINT MAKIN SENSE, BY BAD, I'M FUCKIN HIGH

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
ha ha, I was just told this same thing last night. My answer, obviously I don't. ha ha But nah, I never had it, just heard it. I wanted to steal a song from him though just never had a chance to "borrow" his music for a day or two.

I was about to say. Had me almost trippin' 'til he told me was this was about.
haha straight gangster shit....haha

Jul 5, 2007
ummm, Tokztero circa 1998, and or woodie
TITO-B FROM DA V.G.D
mousie hands down best lyricist cant no one really fuck wit him on da mic louie loc is another good rapper
Nobody ever mention SIR DYNO?
i say woodie hands down, no one did it as big as him, he brought up big tone too
A lotta different opinions,

I say Woodie, he did do it the biggest and put a lotta other homies on tha map.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
so coner's clothes and flyer's make him too mayate'd out huh ? damn too bad none of you menso's open'd the cd case....... that would be my main pick no doubt!!
as a fan i've heard him pour so much of himself into his musica(as all great artists do) but because he has the other 50% it takes to excell as a marketable artist( being the rapper's rapper) fools get all animous......thats sad.....

speedy was a good rapper and im positive he was a real good dude but he did not establish longevity in the game before he passed to be consider'd one of the best, now i strive to be a righteous norteno and have nothin but respect for his memory and familia but i have to admit i see the same situation here as with biggie: a untimely death being the grounds for people to launch that artist into ''GREATNESS''.....
big tone would be my second pick with the quickness
but no matter what Woodie will be OUR greatest artist/producer

and i cant belive sleepy said there is NO well rounded northern artist? what a slap in the face to all the established artists and his in house rappers.......

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
so coner's clothes and flyer's make him too mayate'd out huh ? damn too bad none of you menso's open'd the cd case....... that would be my main pick no doubt!!
as a fan i've heard him pour so much of himself into his musica(as all great artists do) but because he has the other 50% it takes to excell as a marketable artist( being the rapper's rapper) fools get all animous......thats sad.....

speedy was a good rapper and im positive he was a real good dude but he did not establish longevity in the game before he passed to be consider'd one of the best, now i strive to be a righteous norteno and have nothin but respect for his memory and familia but i have to admit i see the same situation here as with biggie: a untimely death being the grounds for people to launch that artist into ''GREATNESS''.....
big tone would be my second pick with the quickness
but no matter what Woodie will be OUR greatest artist/producer

and i cant belive sleepy said there is NO well rounded northern artist? what a slap in the face to all the established artists and his in house rappers.......

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
It's not a slap in the face, it's the truth.

If there was a competition, and I had to pick a homeboy artist to go head to head with top rap talent out there, I'd rather forefeit. Unless we consider Louie Loc a homeboy then he'll easily hang with the best out there as we're onto something now. I haven't seen mousie work on things on the spot that much that's why I don't include him. Sleepy Santino and Red Eyez are worthy mentions. Woodie's earlier work I'd include in the conversation.

Are there good homeboy "rappers"? No doubt, a lot of the homeboy rappers can hang with top talent out there as far as rapping. As far as being an "aritst", I draw the line there. Not every good rapper is an artist.

As far as a slap to the face to our roster, we're continually improving and getting better. I don't think any of us have topped out and my personal cieling is far from where I'm at now. Are we the best? No. But when it's all said and done my goal is to make the argument easy and I'm confident we will accomplish such.

Jul 5, 2007
It's not a slap in the face, it's the truth.

If there was a competition, and I had to pick a homeboy artist to go head to head with top rap talent out there, I'd rather forefeit. Unless we consider Louie Loc a homeboy then he'll easily hang with the best out there as we're onto something now. I haven't seen mousie work on things on the spot that much that's why I don't include him. Sleepy Santino and Red Eyez are worthy mentions. Woodie's earlier work I'd include in the conversation.

Are there good homeboy "rappers"? No doubt, a lot of the homeboy rappers can hang with top talent out there as far as rapping. As far as being an "aritst", I draw the line there. Not every good rapper is an artist.

As far as a slap to the face to our roster, we're continually improving and getting better. I don't think any of us have topped out and my personal cieling is far from where I'm at now. Are we the best? No. But when it's all said and done my goal is to make the argument easy and I'm confident we will accomplish such.

Well said homie