IF YOU COULD PICK ONE HOMEBOY RAPPER...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
shyt, i agree w him ... coner was comin clean in the 1st albums he had , now his new shyt is all bout bling bling , hyphy , etc. woodie is koo n all but u gotta face the fact he wasnt mexican ..
once agian the question wasnt asking for mexican rapper but homeboy rapper

Jun 2, 2007
But Woodies Raps Didn't have the White Struggle In It, It Had A Struggle Any Norteño Mexicano Could Relate To, You Think A White Boy Picks Up his CD Is Gonna Relate to his Music Like We Do?, Im Generalizing Here But You Get The Point

Nov 20, 2005
But Woodies Raps Didn't have the White Struggle In It, It Had A Struggle Any Norteño Mexicano Could Relate To, You Think A White Boy Picks Up his CD Is Gonna Relate to his Music Like We Do?, Im Generalizing Here But You Get The Point
LMAO! you obviously never been to antioch!

~k.

Mar 19, 2006
No one is on par with Mousie and Louie Loc. I'm biased from hearing Mousie's unreleased material. No one else whom is a "homeboy" is a good all-around artist. Most do the same 4 songs over and over again it seems.
i'd go with louie loc over mousie, from the music i've heard. you got the upper hand thoe cause you've heard mousie's unreleased shit hahah. but yeah louie loc is a sav too. his power moves cd was solid the whole way through.