If u started a Nonprofit Organization..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
it would be a scam to make me rich and to further my evil plans of world domination Muahahahahahaha!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Don't know the names, but it would either be to take care of endangered animals (since people are so god damn retarded) or an organization that protests this gov'ts bullshit actions....but that organization would have to be big...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'd start my own religion and have all the hollywood morons follow me and give me money

Dec 9, 2005
It would definitely be called the Save The Sea Turtles and Otters Foundation, but the money would be transferred directly into my PayPal account.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I personally think all "non profit organizations" whether they help people or the cuddily animals of the forest or whatever are making people rich

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yes, NON PROFIT is making people rich....does that even make any sense? I mean, it's not like they have to write grants to even get money to support their cause, right? 90% of those places dont' make shit. They're just GOOD people trying to make a real difference, cause retards like the ones in this forum, are out in real life, doing retarded shit, that other people have to fucking fix.

and I'm the only one that gave a serious response, that's pretty sad...

although, I do like the idea of helping people that are sick with medical marijuana...but i'd take it seriously if i did that shit...

Nov 20, 2005
INPUT said:
yes, NON PROFIT is making people rich....does that even make any sense? I mean, it's not like they have to write grants to even get money to support their cause, right? 90% of those places dont' make shit. They're just GOOD people trying to make a real difference, cause retards like the ones in this forum, are out in real life, doing retarded shit, that other people have to fucking fix.

and I'm the only one that gave a serious response, that's pretty sad...

although, I do like the idea of helping people that are sick with medical marijuana...but i'd take it seriously if i did that shit...

my response was VERY serious.

~k.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'd start up an organization to get bums offa the streets and give them jobs for room and board. The evil twist is that I'd have em making gucci wallets or some shit and selling them at mainey markups in boutiques overseas like in Japan where shit like that goes for even more lol. Them fuckers wouldn't complain i'll give em a roof and food and pay them more than panhandling will get them and they can even snag a wallet or purse every once in awhile and sell it on the street for their poison of choice whether it be crack smack or booze, everyones happy

especially me Muahahahahaha! Then i'd branch off to more evil ventures using bums as my own personal army, no one can stop me! Bahahahahahaha!

Being evil is so much fun

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^I'm telling ya, Bums are the best candidates for an evil army. Most of em are trained war vets who still hear the choppers and got nothing to lose