If it wasn't for the Siccness......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
Damn, there's been some good ass times here on the Sicc. If it wasn't for the siccness, I would've had to wait til Tosh.0 and Ridiculousness to see all the funny ass pictures and videos that have been trending the interwebz for years, specially the Siccness. I also would've never met some cool ass people, or kicked it with ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
Damn, there's been some good ass times here on the Sicc. If it wasn't for the siccness, I would've had to wait til Tosh.0 and Ridiculousness to see all the funny ass pictures and videos that have been trending the interwebz for years, specially the Siccness. I also would've never met some cool ass people, or kicked it with ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN
Fa real, when i seen bubb rubb on tosh.0 webredemtion iwas all like wuuu tosh.late

the whistles go woooo

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
if it wasn't for the siccness i would not know what it's like to be a part of a tight knit online community...i wouldn't know what it's like to have actual rappers that i grew up admiring talk shit to me in a manner which made me lose slight respect for them...i wouldn't have laughed so fucking hard over the most random shit so many times...and i also wouldn't have known to tell me boy to make sure he copped some blue dot from the cannabis club 10 years ago (shoutout the detox) cuz that shit was fuego and as far as i know you cant get it anywhere anymore....i love the siccness

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Even with as many times this site goes down in a givin month, the siccness is still the shit...

If it werent for the siccness, Crazie Locs would be a no name in my book

I woulda never ever gotten into the real depths of Amber Lamps

I'm not gonna namedrop because those that I miss will hate me forever....but

shout out to every muthafukka that post/ed on here to keep this shit crakkin tho, real shit

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I wouldn't have ever had anything else to do on the internet. wouldn't have ever met my folx EDJ. woulda missed out on a lot of good laphes and wouldn't have met on and off screen some good ppl. Would be sleeping on a lot of sicc ass music.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
If it wasn't for the siccness I would have never known about new music and gossip from bay artists like I do on this website. Thanks to the siccness I got to meet cool as people like S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE , Goldtoes, MRTHECOSE @MRTHECOSE , $ileNt_eNe_ATL @$ileNt_eNe_ATL and Chree @Chree . Also wouldn't have had so many inside jokes and slang that me and my sister Whisper408 @Whisper408 and cousin TRAJIK1 @TRAJIK1 use in our daily lives. Also wounlt have had so many things to laugh at. Also wouldn't have gotten all the good and harsh constructive critism on my music that helped me improve as a rapper (still got a way to go but I'm getting there). I really feel like part if an online community here even with all the roasts lol Long live the siccness!

Last edited: