If I get one more piece of Anti-Abortion mail I WILL FLIP!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
So, we're going to play the spelling game now? Hold, while i go back and correct all of your words, Jay.

EDIT: So, it turns out you're a one line type of a person. That's cool. That's about all anyone would ever want to hear out of you, is one line.

Jun 24, 2004
tadou said:
So, we're going to play the spelling game now? Hold, while i go back and correct all of your words, Jay.

EDIT: So, it turns out you're a one line type of a person. That's cool. That's about all anyone would ever want to hear out of you, is one line.

yeah i noticed how he cant ever push out more than 8 words. Must overload his powerful brain.

EAT

May 14, 2002
The solution is mandatory sterilization. You need to earn the right to procreate. You need to pass my psychological evaluation and be financially stable before we allow you to have kids.

Mar 24, 2004
WHITE DEVIL said:
Wow, a head. That doesn't change shit. Dayton, maybe you thought fetus heads were shaped like pretzels before birth, but that isn't exactly news to very many people.

haahaaahah this post had me diein!! ahahah