If I get one more piece of Anti-Abortion mail I WILL FLIP!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Our Earth will soon be extremely overpopulated. As much as you guys would cry a river for the 30 zygotes or the little baby egg or the "murdered human life", and claim the fetus can sing, dance, create abstract art, debate thermodynamic properties, et al. at 2 weeks of age, abortion is the only unfortunate solution.

Every pro-lifer who advocates non-abortion should put their money where their mouth is and start adopting kids. You want this problem dealt with? Lend a hand yourselves. People sit in the back of the crowd and tell people who is right and who is wrong when in fact they are not going to care for the crack baby...they are not going to give the 15 year old mom abandoned by her parents food and shelter....they are not going to be there for all these little innocent baby eggs.

They're just going to preach from a distance, and tell what Jesus would do in theory, instead of in practice.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I mentioned that a while ago, that pro-lifers and Christians should be stepping up to the plate, "more so" than they already are.

Even so, if you're going to use this "over population" excuse,
shouldn't you let mother nature deal with it instead????

Dec 25, 2003
I'd rather have generations be around to see the world, rather than have humans fuck it up until the days of a "Day After Tomorrow" scenario. I suppose it is easy to espouse nihilism and say eventuall the Earth will cleanse all humans, but I'd rather live in a beneficial coexistance.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Beneficial to whom?

But who speaks for the future baby's benefit?
No one....

Like I said, abortion boils down to selfishness.
The "better him than me" attitude....
If you are so concerned with over population,
why not make your first contribution against it
by jumping off a bridge?
Of coarse not eh? Better them (the future babies) than you.

Jun 24, 2004
WHITE DEVIL said:
Our Earth will soon be extremely overpopulated. As much as you guys would cry a river for the 30 zygotes or the little baby egg or the "murdered human life", and claim the fetus can sing, dance, create abstract art, debate thermodynamic properties, et al. at 2 weeks of age, abortion is the only unfortunate solution.

Every pro-lifer who advocates non-abortion should put their money where their mouth is and start adopting kids. You want this problem dealt with? Lend a hand yourselves. People sit in the back of the crowd and tell people who is right and who is wrong when in fact they are not going to care for the crack baby...they are not going to give the 15 year old mom abandoned by her parents food and shelter....they are not going to be there for all these little innocent baby eggs.

They're just going to preach from a distance, and tell what Jesus would do in theory, instead of in practice.

I would adopt a child but i dont have enough responsiblty to raise one. So i wear a condom and i dont bust in the oven. I dont take the easy way out and flush lifes down the toilet.

Dec 25, 2003
Condoms and birth control pills are not 100 percent failsafe. They're more like 90 or 95 percent. So what would happen if your girl got pregnant? You would resist the abortion right, and father the child with your ignorant self? Fuck nah...people always sit here attempting to ideologically proselityze until they are in a real life situation...kind of like the anti-Gay Republicans who end up with a gay kid and flip all their stances.

Jun 24, 2004
WHITE DEVIL said:
Condoms and birth control pills are not 100 percent failsafe. They're more like 90 or 95 percent. So what would happen if your girl got pregnant? You would resist the abortion right, and father the child with your ignorant self? Fuck nah...people always sit here attempting to ideologically proselityze until they are in a real life situation...kind of like the anti-Gay Republicans who end up with a gay kid and flip all their stances.

where u coming with the gay thing? And secondly yes i would father the kid myself. So i guess your ok with killing your own kids?

Dec 25, 2003
2 entries found for disgenic.

Main Entry: disgenic
variant of [size=-1]DYSGENIC[/size]

Source: Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Main Entry: dys·gen·ic
Variant: also dis·gen·ic /(')dis-'jen-ik/
Function: adjective
1 : tending to promote survival of or reproduction by less well-adapted individuals (as the weak or diseased) especially at the expense of well-adapted individuals (as the strong or healthy) <the dysgenic effect of war>
2 : biologically defective or deficient

Jun 24, 2004
WHITE DEVIL said:
2 entries found for disgenic.

Main Entry: disgenic
variant of [size=-1]DYSGENIC[/size]

Source: Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

Main Entry: dys·gen·ic
Variant: also dis·gen·ic /(')dis-'jen-ik/
Function: adjective
1 : tending to promote survival of or reproduction by less well-adapted individuals (as the weak or diseased) especially at the expense of well-adapted individuals (as the strong or healthy) <the dysgenic effect of war>
2 : biologically defective or deficient

and?

Feb 9, 2003
-------------------------
At best this argument is weak.
1) I can say the same to you since you obviously have a dislike for Bush and are against the war in Iraq. Why don't you go kill Bush or end the war?
2) I see no reason why people should take care of children that are not theirs. Simply not contributing to the problem is enough. Just as you were not in Iraq for Operation Human Shield (or whatever the hell it was called) I don't feel the need to take care of Jessica's bastard child.

Jun 24, 2004
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
-------------------------
At best this argument is weak.
1) I can say the same to you since you obviously have a dislike for Bush and are against the war in Iraq. Why don't you go kill Bush or end the war?
2) I see no reason why people should take care of children that are not theirs. Simply not contributing to the problem is enough. Just as you were not in Iraq for Operation Human Shield (or whatever the hell it was called) I don't feel the need to take care of Jessica's bastard child.

thats ruthless

Sep 28, 2002
I advocate abortion for christian republicans, It seems every one of them I meet/talk to is a complete nonsensical retard. Am I wrong here?

Anyway about the post cards if its somebody putting them in your box just wait for them and follow them back to their crib. If its mailed to you check the postmark go to your local post office and tell them that you want them to return it to the sender they will typically look up the address if its sent at a bulk rate and then you can try to peep the address or just ask if you can have it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ What about Muslim republicans? Or Jewish republicans? Or the millions of other Republicans? You act like (like i already said in the other post), 75% or more of Muslims didn't vote Republican in the last election.

Like i already said....Abortion isn't some magical pill you take, and boom, the fetus is dead. 9 out of 10 times, its injecting flesh-eating salt solutions in the baby, or pulling the baby's body down into the birth canal and cutting off its head. -- Pretend you have a brain for once and ask yourself: What spiritual person in their right MIND could condone this?

There's thousands of homeless children in Sao Paolo, Brazil.....does that mean instead of letting them borrow money and help their economy, we should be sending abortion doctors there and building clinics???

Dec 25, 2003
Abortion, right now, is not a surgery of necessity. It's a surgery of choice. We may reach the time, in world logistics, when it becomes a necessity, as in the Chinese "1 child" limit.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
WHITE DEVIL said:
Against pregnancy, condoms are 100% effective if the condom is used properly.

Anyways, excuses are excuses. So you should know that you run a risk every time you fuck whether you're using contraceptives or not.

And just so that you know,
I lived through that scenario you just painted....