Idaho?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
Mad Ro were the first to really do anything out this way.. but the Underground scene is growing lil bit by lil bit..

Mostly Latinos are the ones makin' any kind of moves out here.. but there is a huge market of untapped resources.. :)

Bullet has been working with several of the up and coming artists out this way, has done several shows out here dating back to '99..

If anyone is interested in more of what the Undergound Scene has to offer out this direction get at Bullet ([email protected])

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Honestly man, they kind of forced him out of the group because of his differences with Noc On Wood, and Arcturus/Chris.

Neither Mad Ro or Ready have been very active lately, but i know that both sides have been recording.

Right now, like it was stated earlier, the Hispanic rap scene in Idaho is GROWING!. One thing I always told Mad Ro that they never did while catering to the radio, was make something for the latin audience...and when you go out to the places like NAMPA, CALDWELL, MERIDIAN, & ONTARIO, OREGON mad ro is far from popular, but i guess they are known, so it aint all bad.

Out of Washington & Oregon artists me, Cool Nutz, & Skunt are really the only cats that have really been out there making any noise, but in the past year I've probably built the better buzz in Idaho. That will probably change soon though with new artists getting they shit together by putting bigger people around them. Mad Ro is still the most known by far, Broken Silence is 2nd, but its a far back 2nd. There are several 3rd place cats but none of them really have solitified the spot. I'd say me and my label, or Cool Nutz and his label are more 3rd than people there are, but like i said there are some new cats doing they thing...

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
NETWORKIN N IDAHO

THIS 4 N-E-ONE WHOS OUT N IDAHO TRYIN GET SUM EXPOZURE...THIS LUCK OFF HOGGLIFE ENT. AND IM PUTTIN TOGETHER A NORTHWEST 2 NORTHCAL COMPILATION AND I'M HAVIN TROUBLE FINDIN KATS OUTTA IDAHO, SO ANY1 INTRESTED PM YA folks.............