ICP,Twisted etc.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2008
Indy
I'm sorry but I can't stand these dudes, juggalos, and all they people. I wouldn't even pick on them if they actually made good music but man they are just bad. I have 2 friends who listen to them, wear their jerseys, chains and all that and it bugs the shit out of me. What's even more crazy is rappers who I had respect for back in the day (Dayton Family) and others work with them even though they know the music is crap. I guess they trying to get that paper so I can't knock it.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
I'm sorry but I can't stand these dudes, juggalos, and all they people. I wouldn't even pick on them if they actually made good music but man they are just bad. I have 2 friends who listen to them, wear their jerseys, chains and all that and it bugs the shit out of me. What's even more crazy is rappers who I had respect for back in the day (Dayton Family) and others work with them even though they know the music is crap. I guess they trying to get that paper so I can't knock it.
Three Six Mafia did an album with them called Killjoy Club, but ICP fans are loyal as fuck and weird

Nov 27, 2014
I don't understand that I lCP shit I gave it many chances but it is abuse to my ears, Mars is from the bay but I can't listen to his shit either. They have a huge fan base tho so I can't hate on it I just don't feel the sound or image at all. It's like raps verson of heavy metal