ICP On Nightline

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R1Z

Sicc OG
Jul 25, 2009
www.myspace.com
Mar 22, 2007
ICP actually were not too bad the reporter was a douche bag for trying to pin like in the past, murders people do on horrorcore and the music. And the cop as well, she better focus on MS-13 instead of music fans

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
have u ever watched a necro interview bro??? hes a intelligent dude...

Yup. He is if you can get pass the need to throw in how brutal he is. He's been around for a minute. We get it Necro's the most brutal rapper to ever touch the mic. I don't need to keep hearing him insinuate it or repeat it over and over.

He is an awesome artist when it comes to music... Makes the beats, plays instruments, was a great rapper/writer, drop several hand fulls of classic tracks... but these to me is just overkill.

May 24, 2002
its a well known fact that NECWO's ego is way too big. I heard he is a real dick about collaborating with people too... like he wants a % of whatever money that track makes or something

R1Z

Sicc OG
Jul 25, 2009
www.myspace.com

Yup. He is if you can get pass the need to throw in how brutal he is. He's been around for a minute. We get it Necro's the most brutal rapper to ever touch the mic. I don't need to keep hearing him insinuate it or repeat it over and over.

He is an awesome artist when it comes to music... Makes the beats, plays instruments, was a great rapper/writer, drop several hand fulls of classic tracks... but these to me is just overkill.
Agree bro... idk jsut makein sure homie, ive heard so many cats bash on necro... hell ya hes been around 4 a min!!! i rember when prefix came out old school

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
He and Bill shoulda pushed hard for Blood Brothers back when Brutality or Gory Days was coming out. Also PCP... Supposedly they record more than one track so wtf... And if Necro was a real genius he never would have done this song...

Shame on Necro and Esham.