Ichiro or Barry???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
RIP SRM 1/8/03 said:
haha r u serious ichiro can put them out too, but he doesnt want to??????

thats the funniest thing iver ever heard

nobody can put them out like bonds...

For whoever said they wanna watch Ichiro, then go to a little lague game, they hit the ball 60 feet and get on base too... but none of them hit it 400+ feet like BB

BARRY BY A MILE
Ichiro hit more out than Barry did at last years Home Run Derby BP

Id rather watch Barry because hes the greatest player of all time and we actually get to witness him making history

Aug 20, 2004
RIP SRM 1/8/03 said:
haha r u serious ichiro can put them out too, but he doesnt want to??????

thats the funniest thing iver ever heard
Hey guess what dip-shit..you know what part of the order Ichiro bats in?OH MY GOD...lead off!And what is the job ofa lead off hitter?TO GET ON BASE!And why is that?So the MIDDLE PART OF THE ORDER can get him home.OH BOY!!!!Learn your facts before you start runnin off at the keyboard moron...

"Ichiro's record will happen this year, Bond's wont"

Exactly...

Barry cuz he is aiming for 800 this year.

He MIGHT wanna hit 800 this year...but i highly doubt hell hit 98 in 7 games...so thats irrelevent to the conversation....Barry wont break that record for at least 2 more years...more if he cant stay healthy OR if he gets walked a billion more times in the next 2 seasons....

Jun 18, 2004
You can watch texas leaguers...grenades all day...dying pigeons to left, all you want...I'll take Barry...BTW Barry could hit for average, but he chooses not to...he'd be killing Ichiro in avg. if he wanted to, all he'd have to do is slap an Ichiro hit to left field against the shift....NOW! :siccness:

Aug 20, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
You can watch texas leaguers...grenades all day...dying pigeons to left, all you want...I'll take Barry...BTW Barry could hit for average, but he chooses not to...he'd be killing Ichiro in avg. if he wanted to, all he'd have to do is slap an Ichiro hit to left field against the shift....NOW! :siccness:
But if that was the case...teams would STOP shifting.Ichriro has more speed then Barry and when hes NOT running out SS throws to 1st...hes hittin em where they aint...THERES NO SUCH THING AS A SHIFT FOR ICHIRO!!!!Gotta respect the game...

Jun 18, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
But if that was the case...teams would STOP shifting.Ichriro has more speed then Barry and when hes NOT running out SS throws to 1st...hes hittin em where they aint...THERES NO SUCH THING AS A SHIFT FOR ICHIRO!!!!Gotta respect the game...
If teams stopped shifting, then Barry would go back to hitting smashes over the second basemans head...respect how one fool changed the game.

Aug 20, 2004
L Mac-a-docious said:
If teams stopped shifting, then Barry would go back to hitting smashes over the second basemans head...respect how one fool changed the game.
Who said i didnt respect Bonds game?Never...hes a great player...and so is Ichiro...my point is that they shift for Bonds...and not Ichiro.And if Bonds wants to win as much as i THINK he does...he knows hes gonna have to make due with what pitchers pitch him...and if hes as good as you say he is...hell HIT those balls when he gets the shift...so until he does...it would seem all he cares about are his homers...