[ICEBURG DISS] peep this shit!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2003
[ICEBURG DISS] from yours truly.. my homie decided to make a track towards 'iceburg' cause he said that hes a silicone thug..that he takes pics of him in hand cuffs and hes never even beena jail...that he be muggin at webcams but aint shit in person..iono...im just doin my homie a fav on postin it...

\http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/drasmusic.htm

lets see if yall feel it...

keeps it real.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I don't know Iceberg, so I can't comment on his 'realness'

but

He can flow no doubt. ice got much higher quality music than this, so it isnt even no challenge. I didnt feel this guys delivery at all, the lyrcis werent that bad, but the delivery was terrible.

I hate rappers that stumble and cant keep up to the beat, and then their delivery comes out like mummbling.

Apr 23, 2003
comedy was there.. i wasn't feeling the voice effects on the intro & outro..

not feeling the flow at all.. too rushed on the second verse..

lmao @ the chorus.. shit was funny..

i listened to iceberg's song 'stop me' .. he sounded like he has a nice style, comfortable on the mic.. hope he gets back at your folks..

peace.

Oct 13, 2003
word...thanks for breakin off challz 2 cents...

its appreciated..keep in tune let muh homie know
what u thank bout his muzik..sall love hurr..

keeps it real.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
i'm just curious who are the rappers involved? have never heard of them...

what is this rap beef over anyways...?

not trying to change the direction of the thread just curious about the artists since they are promoting themselves through the battle.

holla

Jul 14, 2003
www.myspcae.com
For the niggaz thats just tunin in this beef is between Iceberg from Servn u 151 and some nigga named drastik fomr the garbage can behind costco. The beef is over some shit about me bein a fake rapper cuz i cant freestyle as good as him and my lyrics are fake ass hell... thats accordin to the "mr great" .. but see for ur self on my soundclick page every single song,words, and verse is all real

Mixtape #1 Frozen Dayz & Icey NightZ
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/uknownmusic.htm

Mixtape #2 Booty & Hennessy (unfinished/ wit da diss song)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/bootyandhennessymusic.htm

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
why would somebody be so concerned if you were real? is the game about who the biggest G is? no, it is about entertainment. It is a billion dollar industry, and i don't know many that don't hope there rappen will prosper into large financial gains... as a rapper your job is to entertain the fans and make money off that fact. People really have the game fucked up...

I aint no G, but what i spit is real shit, real life...and my goal is entertain people on the highest level possible. I think its great the world has gangstas but if you wanna be a gangsta why are you rapping...? It seems to me the place for a gangsta is in the streets not trying to sell records that don't sell themselves... Gangstas sell crack, speed, x, weed, that sells itself and you don't have to be worried about the demand not being there...

for the record i aint saying you are or aren't a g, i'm just saying that him rapping about you not being a g don't make much since to me. this internet stuff and peoples perceptions of this music shit are why record sales won't be rising anytime soon. Being a gansta and selling some real records have nothing to do with eachother and that is just the truth...

Jan 24, 2003
2thecurbproductions.com
Bullet said:
why would somebody be so concerned if you were real? is the game about who the biggest G is? no, it is about entertainment. It is a billion dollar industry, and i don't know many that don't hope there rappen will prosper into large financial gains... as a rapper your job is to entertain the fans and make money off that fact. People really have the game fucked up...

I aint no G, but what i spit is real shit, real life...and my goal is entertain people on the highest level possible. I think its great the world has gangstas but if you wanna be a gangsta why are you rapping...? It seems to me the place for a gangsta is in the streets not trying to sell records that don't sell themselves... Gangstas sell crack, speed, x, weed, that sells itself and you don't have to be worried about the demand not being there...

for the record i aint saying you are or aren't a g, i'm just saying that him rapping about you not being a g don't make much since to me. this internet stuff and peoples perceptions of this music shit are why record sales won't be rising anytime soon. Being a gansta and selling some real records have nothing to do with eachother and that is just the truth...
naw its one thing to stretch the truth for a rap but just making a straight up lie that you go around with tons of guns and kill everybody is lame, just speak on wat you do, not some shit you accidently seen walkin home one day, or when you was flippin through the channels nigga, round here we dont support people that rap about off the wall shit that everybody knows they aint really doing. if u aint a gangsta no1 is stoping you from rapping, just there is no need to rap about being a gangster just for entertainment, and then act suprised when somebody says you are a g, or clowns you because you really aren't.

----this has nothing to do with the iceberg and drastic thing, just commenting on bullets remark.

Oct 13, 2003

okay...

Jun 27, 2002
Sorry man I disagree......If you speakin bout shit you aint never done , strap you aint never shot, liquor store you aint never robbed and hoes you asint never fucked....YOU ARE A FAKE.....you want to entertain peop-le...become a full time comedian, cause you are a joke already in my eyes...
thats why i clown that kid Kobe so much. talkin bout he robbed starbucks and jackin nigga wit glocks and shit....FAKE!!!

Fuck entertainment, if i wanted entertainm,ent and fake shit i know aint true, I'll go watch a movie......but music is different, i listen to music to relate to shit im goin though or to motivate me to reach goals i want to accomplish...a lotta cats from back in the day was gangstas before they was rappers....nows the rappers wanna be gangstas...they got it backwards....

Everyone wanna piece of fame....wanna glamorize ridin wit AK's and slangin keys and gettin busted by the feds....and they aint neva held a strap aint never sold a dime bag and wouldnt know coke from Gold Medal flour....

believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see....nowadays these cats is creatin images they cant live up to, then hide behind the "entertainment" excuse......

Just keep it on the real.....talk about what YOU know....what YOU been through...YOUR life.....not the next man's life livin in the projects when you livin in Nob Hill or some shit....

just cause you seen it on TV and like it dont mean thats YOUR life now....you seen O-dogg drink a 40 in Menace...now you drinkin Old-E, you heard that new album talkin bout "killa this and glock glock that" and now you a gangsta....You heard Pac talk about a hard life....now YOUR life is just hell and you copy his image and YOUR now a thug....

Keep it real people...Just be yo self....

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
hip hop is a way to exspress you self art is truth emotion tells truth and can not hide lies i can hear a killa on cd and i can hear a square just keep it real and the world will respect you more

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
i aint saying not to keep it real, and lie about shit, but look at the history of rap. cats been shooting cats on every song since 88. that shit wasn't more real then then it is now. real killaz are few and far between, and for those really livin that shit aint out rappin that shit telling on themselves so either way how true can it be?...

if cats judged themselves by the the same standards they judged others very few would be gangstaz and that is also the truth.

being real to your self has nothing to do with being a gangsta. and being real to yourself has nothing to do with what somebody elses opinions are on what's real to them.

Make music that expresses you, your values, morals, likes, dislikes, history, and future....while u do it be as entertaining as possible and learn the real business of how to promote and sell your records and pray that you won't end up being another wack rapper that didn't make it...and waste all your hustle money on shit when you could've just got you a house and saved for retirement..