Iceberg - Prince of the Throne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2005
I know I haven´t posted in a while, I been actually pretty busy. Anyway here is some small new shit. Dude is from Queens, photo of him done by me, myself and I ... background picture is stolen from Sacha Waldman. On the CD Cover on my computer I actually made his eye smaller but I didn't uploaded that version cause I am on a different computer now, anyway his eyes look kinda funny in this one but in the real one they don't (atleast I hope).

Front Cover:

MySpace Header:
I don't want to show a complete link to his page cause due to the content he posted he fucked the whole layout up (too big pictures, videos and whatever) ... don't you hate that?

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
MySpace Header:
I don't want to show a complete link to his page cause due to the content he posted he fucked the whole layout up (too big pictures, videos and whatever) ... don't you hate that?
Yea i hate that to. Then whats the point of spending money on getting grafix done and then fuck it up like that?

That big eyed dude kinda look like scott storch