ICE CUBE BEEFIN WITH MACK TEN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Ice Cube was not on Mack 10's last album. Something is going on between them, but I think deep down they have too much history together to come out making diss tracks about each other. I was hoping that when I saw Ice Cube perform that Mack 10 might come out and they would settle their differences.

Jun 1, 2003
yeh cube confirmed that they ain't really cool no more...beefin? that's a different story..they ain't on some fuck you i'ma kill you type shit...but they disagreeing though

Sep 17, 2005
9erfitted said:
cuz when terrorists threats dropped, 1-0 was mad that cube was fuckin with that wack ass motorbike movie than promoting the record
Yeah Mack was heated cuz Cube was concentratin on the movie shit instead of doin shows and promotin. I think its actually in a magazine interview Mack 10 did. I cant remember what mag it was though.

May 4, 2002
Mack 10 can't say shit about Ice Cube. No one would know who he is if Cube didn't put him on the Friday soundtrack. You're going to be mad about Cube doing movies when that's how you got put on? Maybe Mack was mad that he came so weak on Terrorist Threats, and showed who the weakest link in Westside Connection is.

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
Smitty said:
Mack 10 can't say shit about Ice Cube. No one would know who he is if Cube didn't put him on the Friday soundtrack. You're going to be mad about Cube doing movies when that's how you got put on? Maybe Mack was mad that he came so weak on Terrorist Threats, and showed who the weakest link in Westside Connection is.
FUNNY WEAKEST LINK.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Smitty said:
Real chop.

Feb 19, 2003
I remember reading an MC Eiht interview from 2004 (or maybe last year, I forget), where Eiht indicated that he wasn't pleased w/ TERRORIST THREATS, because he felt it was too much like a "party" record compared to BOW DOWN. But also, Eiht indicated that from what he understood, TT was "rushed", and that Cube and WC only did TT for the purpose of "helping Mack 10 get some money" (since it was released on Mack's Hoo-Bangin' label). If this is all true, that might have been a conflict as well (in addition to Mack having bees in his bonnet over Cube doing movies). I don't know. I hope Dub does a new solo CD soon--he's WAY underrated!

PEACE!