i would like to apologize

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i feel dis thread........but the ban us cuz rip was just trying to advertise.......cant let that shit go down seriously.......thought it was some bullshit....plus they banned gangsta eight cuz he was gettin on foos in the flows forum......so there is another reason......its a bunch of bullshit......just because he was gettting his clown on they going to ban him.....

May 27, 2002
x-loc said:
i feel dis thread........but the ban us cuz rip was just trying to advertise.......cant let that shit go down seriously.......thought it was some bullshit....plus they banned gangsta eight cuz he was gettin on foos in the flows forum......so there is another reason......its a bunch of bullshit......just because he was gettting his clown on they going to ban him.....
rip should get to advertise...and im not going to place all the blame on rip for being the first one to start this....we were all responsible....on the gangsta eight tip...that is bullshit

what im saying tho....and it seems you get this x-loc, but in case others do not....im not even apologizing for what we did exactly...because i do not feel that we were wrong to sticc up for ourselves.....i am apologizing to vamps...for taking part in something that dragged him in a situation he most likely does not want to be in

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

really though

but i got a new name on there, and i'm a pull cards in a more tasteful manner... i'm not gonna be on some character bullshit for this one... i'l be straight forward and real choppish... and if i get banned again... then it won't be for a legitimate reason, so fuck it.... and i'll have to act a bigger fool than before... so lets get down to business.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
My Bad Vamps,
Those Mutha Fuccas wanna trip on puttin up links i wasn't even really trippin about payin money but they came at me wrong. They was rude as hell and they use poor PR skills. So i refused to go out like that plus they Disrespected the Siccness and Siccmade. Of course you know it meant WAR!!!. Now since those foos wanna put up IP addy's they're showin us how much of a bitch they really is....FFUCC THAT THEY MUST PAY SICCNESS FO LIFE!!!

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
Whatever his name is ???? Abstactz, i can't remember his name from rapmusic.com said this site look's shit and we should all go back and suck brotha lynchs dick - (Look's shit, have you seen the Rapmusic board???? it's plain as fuck no images, shit colours i mean you can't even - search the site, e-mail other members, post pictures, post links, see who's browin the boards, it's fuckin shit!)

C

CinFul-1

Hell yeah thats gay shit, I hit there site up after they banned me for nothing. My bad Vamps. If anybody runs into the lil girl who did that shit to Vamps he should catch a beatdown. Because there is some real folx on this board not abunch of 14-15 year old wanna be black dudes.

May 13, 2002
www.geocities.com
CinFul-1 said:
Hell yeah thats gay shit, I hit there site up after they banned me for nothing. My bad Vamps. If anybody runs into the lil girl who did that shit to Vamps he should catch a beatdown. Because there is some real folx on this board not abunch of 14-15 year old wanna be black dudes.

He posted who the owner of siccness.net was and their address which is widely avalible to anyone on the net, it's not like he broke in vamps house stole his credit card number and posted it up for everyone to see.