I WONDER IF HEAVEN GOT A GHETTO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2004
I KNOW THI$ THREAD MYGHT $OUND $TUPID A$ FUCK 2 $OME BUT THI$ I$ $OMETHING IM THINKIN ABOUT....... YOU THINK THERE I$ A PLACE LIKE THUG$ MAN$ION WHERE THE TRU HOMEBOYZ KICK BACK OR WE ALL GET LOCKED OUTTA HEAVENZ GATE$..... I JU$T BEEN THINKING ABOUT GOD AND IF I REALLY BELIEVE IN HIM AND WHETHER OR NOT I $HOULD HATE HIM FOR HOW MY LIFE$ BEEN FUCKED UP.. I JU$T BEEN WONDERING WHY I HAVE TO LIVE THROUGH $O MUCH BULL$HYT..... $OMEPEOPLE $AY THEY FIND PEACE IN PRAYING AND THING$ LIKE THAT BUT I CAN ONLY FIND PEACE IN BREW AND BUD. WHAT$ THAT MEAN ABOUT ME? I KNOW ALOT OF HOMEBOYZ FEEL THEY CAN ONLY FIND PEACE IN THE $AME THING $O ARE WE THE CONFU$ED ONE$ OR HAVE WE FIGURED OUT HOW TO LIVE LIFE CORRECTLY...IF WE HAVE HOW COME I ALWAYZ FEEL HELLA DEPRE$$ED.. I JU$T WANT HOMEBOYZ ADVICE AND OPINIONZ

Nov 8, 2003
yea it wouldnt have a ghetto, kuz no one really want to be str8 ghetto where u cant afford to live right, but if heaven is really heaven then im sure its got a few barrios

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
YOUNGNUTT said:
AIN'T NO GHETTO'S OR BARRIOS, JUST A BIG GOLDEN CITY!!!

I agree with that. Most kind of divisions create a gateway to discrimination. If it's really heaven, then all this bullshit doesn't exist up there.

@Hiccups

And you can't have God because your life been fucked up. God never beat your ass or anything, other people did.

Think about shit like the Holocaust. This is a bigger even but it still applies to lesser tragedies. The Nazi's were trying to take over everything beginning with the Jews. So Jews were being places in Ghettoes and were subjec to tests and murders, etc... So they wanted in a sense to be God and have control of everything. But the thing about God is that God lets whatever be. If this was not the case, then we'd just be lab rats that when we clashed we would simply just be broken apart. We wouldn't be free to begin with so there'd really be absolutely no point in living. Even when you're physically constrained with proper discipline you can maintain your mind free. Do you get what I'm saying with that?

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
I THINK IF GOD IS WHAT HE IS MADE OUT TO BE, HE WOULD ACCEPT EVERYONE INTO HEAVEN.... JESUS LOVES ERRYONE RIGHT? I THINK THAT IF WE GO TO HEAVEN, WE ARE WIT THE PEOPLE WE LOVE AND THERE WONT B NOTHIN TO TRIP OFF OF.... JUST HAPPINESS.... BUT I THINK IF U LIVE UR LIFE THA BEST U CAN LIVE IT, THEN U CANT B WRONG 4 THAT.... ITS ALL ABOUT FAITH, U EITHER BELIEVE OR DONT.... THAT WHICH DOES NOT KILL YOU, ONLY MAKES U STRONGER, I GUESS GOD LOVES US MORE THAN THE PEOPLE WHO GOT IT EASY, BECAUSE HE IS MAKIN US STRONGER THAN THEM, BECAUSE WE GOT IT TOUGH.... U GOTTA LOOK AT THE POSITIVE THINGS SOMETIMES, BECAUSE WE ONLY NOTICE THA NEGATIVE THANGZ, U FEEL ME?

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
God does love us all, and Jesus loves us in the same capacity, HOWEVER.... It is very very very easy to ask for God's forgivness, and the true faith comes in, when you allow Him to TAKE CONTROL of your life, and let HIM guide YOU. If you take 1 step towards God, he takes 100 towards you. It says very clearly what it takes to get into heaven in the bible, and it's not difficult at all, but it is also very clear that everyone does not make it to heaven. If you do not sincerely accept Jesus as your saviour, and do not pray for forgivness when you sin thereafter, YOU WON'T INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD, and WILL NOT BE IN HEAVEN, It's that simple