I was walking through Fry's the other day,...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2006
www.myspace.com
MOREBASS said:
I rock those all the time...not too much different from a regular CD-R but they are a lot thicker and seem more durable...

I just like the way they look like little 45's...

They have 'em at Best Buy and Target...dope tho...I've been using those for like 2 or 3 years. I usually pay like 10 bucks for 10 cause I've never seen them in a bigger pack.
i didnt know they been out that long. i saw them on a spinndle.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah, I bought them on a spindle of 25 at walmart in vegas almost 2 years ago....they're hella more durable, they're thicker too (well at least it seems that way) but they are expensive....well, not really, but they don't go on sale

May 31, 2005

I bought a 50 stack of each two years back... the Phillips one is more of a "look-a-like", whereas the more expensive MaxMax looks and feels like real vinyl, grooves and all. Definitely unique for CD-Rs... I use the MaxMax's for quality mix CDs.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
CaliAgents1688 said:

I bought a 50 stack of each two years back... the Phillips one is more of a "look-a-like", whereas the more expensive MaxMax looks and feels like real vinyl, grooves and all. Definitely unique for CD-Rs... I use the MaxMax's for quality mix CDs.
I haven't seen those....but the maxmax (corny ass name) sounds like they resemble the verbatim ones that someone posted earlier....I got those, they have the "real" grooves and everything too