I was walking through Fry's the other day,...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
I think they're pretty much the same as the typical CD-R, but they use some different technology that's supposed to make it more compatible with dvd players and cars, etc. I think it's called "Azo Blue" or something like that. But the main catch is, these things look bad ass, hehe.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
they're cool looking......i have one that my homie gave me. They look like miniature vinyl records but in a cd-r form.

Dec 9, 2005
I rock those all the time...not too much different from a regular CD-R but they are a lot thicker and seem more durable...

I just like the way they look like little 45's...

They have 'em at Best Buy and Target...dope tho...I've been using those for like 2 or 3 years. I usually pay like 10 bucks for 10 cause I've never seen them in a bigger pack.

Dec 9, 2005
T-Spoon said:
are they less easier to get scratched or something? if so, i'd invest. fold.

You know how sometimes when you keep your regular CD-R's in CD Visor holders or when you keep your burned CD's together like a deck of cards ( Well...I do at least ) and sometimes after a long time they start to chip off...?

These don't do that and are much more durable in my experiences...

Apr 26, 2002
MOREBASS said:
You know how sometimes when you keep your regular CD-R's in CD Visor holders or when you keep your burned CD's together like a deck of cards ( Well...I do at least ) and sometimes after a long time they start to chip off...?

These don't do that and are much more durable in my experiences...
preesh morebass, i might hav to look into those. fold.