I WANT TO THANK YOU ...............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
AT MANSON MINDED, WAT SONG U TALKIN BOUT WIT ME N SICX, N WHERE DID YOU HEAR IT, ALSO WHERE DID U SNATCH UP U.D.I. AT? AT MY ORGEON, SEATTLE HOMIE... COM ON NOW, I LIVE HERE, AND AS YOU REFFERED TO CENTERFOLD AS THE " COSTCO " OF STRIPPERS, DONT FORGET, I DONE BEEN THEIR N DONE THAT, ALOT OF THAT. HOEZ LIKE THAT COME ADIME A DOZEN, ITS JUST A SHAME THAT SUM FALL IN LUV WIT UM N GET TO SAVIN HOEZ, YET THEY CLAIM TO BE " MANIPULATORS " LOL, I KNOW YOU FEEL ME. WELL GOOD LOOKIN HOMIE ON THE ALBUM, AND TO THOSE ON THE OUT SIDE LOOKIN IN, " CARMAS A MUTHA FUCA " MY MOUTH MY MOUTH, KEEP CRYIN ABOUT IT FOR IT HAS YET TO SPEAK.........TO THOSE LUVIN THE CHEC MATE TRAC ON UDI, ON PIMPIN N PANDERIN I HAVE ANOTHER LYNCH DISS TRAC INWICH THE DE PRODUCED, NOTHIN BUT HEAT.........MSANE....... " AND YOU WONDER WHY THEY CALLYOU BITCH "

May 20, 2002
That i dont trust these hoes song with sicx at the end, my frind was bumpin it in his ride and i loved it. then we bumped UDI and we were loving that shit too.
I picked up UDI at Rasputins in concord

May 17, 2002
OH, u talkin bout the pimpin n panderin snipets at the end of u.d.i..... yeah i like that song too. alot of folks do, it just never got the attention, exposure it shoul've... so im makin sure it gets heard. gald u like. n thank you 4 the support. ive got the " extasy " album half written, n as for the production, well. i got about 4 tracs from ace mak, n a few other cats i been fucin wit lately. so stay posted as to its progress......msane......

May 17, 2002
lol, well get at sumbody homie, and quit playin supa star when i call, just kidin, i cant speak 4 you homie, thought you was down, but you be busy... didnt wanna get on here like de hollerin feat: lynch when he just talkin, ya scccmmmeeellll me... lol. i know you down wit it homie, just didnt wanna speak without you makin it a done deal... so u down wit it? i got investers, here n their.... aint made up my mind yet, sum supposed to be close to me, but we'll see.... my mouth is a mutha fuca.......are u down to lite the match n not look bac? real talk.....i know you feel me... either u gonna keep chasin nothin ass niggas, or get wit the program.... its ur choice, so....... u producin half of extasy or u stil waitin 4 niggas to come thru wit verses for wat they owe you? eventually we all have to be our own man..... you ridin?..msane

May 17, 2002
lol, carma is a mutha fuca, im lovin it.....manipulators they claim to be, but aintnever seen the likes of me, hmmmm, one of my favorite lines is " singin manipulate the women but couldnt control your own, looks like everything latin in your life done got the fuc up n gone "............. ............... hit me on the celly playboy, holla........msane...............and he wonders why they call him bitch.....

May 17, 2002
than its official........... balance is part of the " EXTASY " production team, as well as ace mak, and my folks in fresno white chris from the f.b.c., you can peep they new add in the latest murder dog....feat: msane, mac dre, and a few others........as well as the " life " album feat: msane, mac dre, kavio from the mossie, dru down, mac shawn, jt of n to deep and a few others... fresno bout to bubble....................looks like my prodution team is thic than a mutha fuca..........msane