I want some opnions......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
O.K you know how where divided into diffrent time zones...Would you think someone one would of lived a longer life if they lived in California vs New York city??????

or does it not matter?????

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA

"Put the glue down MOS'...slooooowly.....that's it. Now I want
you to gently raise your arms above your head...there you
go...now kick the bottle toward us...niiiiiice. Everything is
going to be ok, alright? Now walk backwards a few steps...there
you go, nice and easy."

"'ZILLA', grab that shit for evidence."

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I think if you lived in Nebraska youd live the longest. Cause theres so much danger and pollution in NY and CALI that it prolly increases your rate of death by 19times.

If you lived in Nebraska youd be in a pollution free area, fresh water and food. Cause for one, Nebraska doesnt have any cities, i dont think they even have a Capital. Secondly, no ones even heard of the state, so you know no one else lives there to pollute.

Apr 25, 2002
Tenkamenin said:
If you died in New York you lived 3 hrs longer than if you died in California.
What did I say that..SHIT..LOL!!

I must've had something mixed up, because yeah it made no difference. Because if you died at 8 o clock in NY you died at 5 pacific time, no difference.

Apr 25, 2002
If you get in a rocket and fly around the world in the oposite direction that it spins, you would pick up some time on the rest of the people on the planet. Least i think thats how it goes. :confused:

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
ha ha ha you guys are silly!!!!!!!!!

D.T. YOU ARE TO CRAZY...........

MY FRIEND ASKED ME THAT...SO I THOUGH HMMMM..LETS SEE IF IT'LL FLY ON THE SICC.....