I wanna fight Brian Wilson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
http://iwannafightbrianwilson.com/

On May 23, 2010 I attended the Oakland A's vs San Francisco Giants baseball game with my family. It was the third game of the three game series with the A's up 2-0 in the series. The A's were going for the sweep so I brought my broom with me. Our seats were about three rows up from the Giants bullpen. before the game started Brian Wilson walked up to our area and gave some giants fans some autographs, so I asked him if he could sign my broom "Cool Guy" since he thinks hes such a cool guy. I guess he picked up on my sarcasm and just looked at me with a get lost face. I continued to ask him to sign my broom "Cool Guy" so he moved over a little to square up with me and asked me, "Are YOU making fun of ME"? and after I laughed a little bit I said, "wow not just cool, your smart too". So at this point he got all heated up and said, "Who the hell are you", and challenged me to come on the field. I just responded by laughing and saying look at you a professional athlete letting some Joe Shmoe get under your skin. He just continued to challenge me to come down there and fight him. Of course Im not going to go down onto a professional baseball field to fight a player, Im not an idiot. He continued to get mad as i just laughed at him, to the point that his bullpen coach had to pull him away and push him all the way into right field as he yelled and cursed at me.

So this is a formal invite for Brian Wilson to spar me in a legal boxing match in a boxing gym. Any gym he wants any time he wants. It would be a legal sparring match with full headgear and other safety equipment so there is no risk of him getting "seriously" hurt. There would be a ref, and all amateur boxing rules would apply. So if Brian Wilson is a real "tuff guy" like he tries to promote himself to be, and wants to challenge me to fight in a situation where i would get arrested, then I'm sure he is tuff enough to take on this challenge and get into a ring with me and have a legal boxing match! The ball is in his court now!

And just for those who think Im trying to gain anything from this, If Wilson does man up and we have a boxing match, I will donate half of all proceeds to a local childrens charity and the other half Wilson can do what he wants with. He can donate to his favorite charity if he wants( The Tool Academy).

*This is not a threat in anyway on Brain Wilson. This is just a public offer for Brian Wilson to compete in a legal sparring match.

Jan 7, 2004
Celeb or not, if a guy like that comes at you, your going to want to fight him. Now there is probably a million things Wilson could have said instead, but hey oh well and why in the world would he come and box with this guy. Fuck that "I don't want to get arrested" shit, if you talk crap and someone challenges you on it, then back it up or shut up. I mean everything yells crap at games and that is not saying you want to fight but this guy obviously does want to fight.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
wow get a life....he said 1/2 the proceeds, why not man up and give it all if it aint about money....

CHAPO, propz on the sig....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Brian Wilson is Bomedy Blood

2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS. EAT A DICK AND DIE HATERS

ESPECIALLY FAGGOT DODGERS