I wanna be a cop.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2004
yup. i was taking bart the other day and i saw a flyer for bart jobs and their new recruits make 4,750 a month.... not bad considering you can start at 21 with no real experience. i'm trying to get a AA degree in criminal justice and then get a BA in same thing unless i get hired by sfpd first.

May 18, 2004
SiccFucc said:
i got 3 boys that i grew up with that are on the pittsburg force...its kinda nice
forreal... it might be kind of weird for me cause some of my best friends are full time dealers and shit but it isn't a problem for me until they start asking me to do illegal shit haha. "aye man gimme some of that shit you confiscated earlier i need to make a buck"

Apr 8, 2004
Aren't you the same cat that said you got arrested for over some bullshit recently and now you sayin' you wanna be a cop. Man, I think you're confused from that ass whoopin' you took.

May 18, 2004
lol, that thread was a joke. if you need me to break it down for you i will.

I posted a thread about a fake story which didn't need to be complex, just entertaining or something that would catch your eye right so you'd keep reading. then i turned it into the theme of fresh prince of bel air... in the hopes that it would induce laughter... make sense?

Jun 27, 2002
better watch it before b-12 and jaytee show up at YOUR house....

and yeah ....Mark 7 already works for Santa Rosa PD and is a CI for the FBI..where he finds the time to moderate these board I'll never know..

Oct 13, 2003
I got a bunch of PD friends and meet new officers everyday. It's a job that is different and new everyday. However the process to become a police officer, at least for the city of San Francisco, is not easy.

Prepare to wait 6 months after turning in your application. Then expect to meet up with close to 300 possible candidates for the same position you are applying for and expect an intense interview against 3 or more board members varying from representatives of the State Of California to Senior Supervisors in PD. The is also an obstacle course you must complete within a set time limit.

Get as much education as possible before joining. You need a strong college background to get noticed and stand out from the pack.

I know of people that applied and didn't make it. Good luck in that and I hope you join for the right reasons. However, also know that joining PD is not a simple or quick process.