I Thought this was a sports section

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
not a fuckin man sopa opera one, fuck outta here with this wwfe bullshit......
it was coo as a kid but wake the fuck up.....
Shit is bullshit

Feb 9, 2006
$leepy said:
not a fuckin man sopa opera one, fuck outta here with this wwfe bullshit......
it was coo as a kid but wake the fuck up.....
Shit is bullshit

hey dipshit did you read the title of this forum? you fuckin retard "entertainment" that's what the fuck it says, i will always make it a point not to argue over here but

FUCK YOU BEEZY!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
Go buy a gun and shoot yourself in the head NOW!

haha i agree,

no1 asked u for ur faggot ass opinon in the 1st place, learn to read fuckface theres "sports" and "sports entertainment". U should stay outta both since i seriously doubt u would ever have anything important to say

Mar 16, 2005
Fuckin bunch of lil kids in hurr, its all good tho lil kiddies, i know yall probably still wake up early on saturdays and watch cartoons too, sound like a bunch of mari.....maricons that is

Feb 9, 2006
$leepy said:
Fuckin bunch of lil kids in hurr, its all good tho lil kiddies, i know yall probably still wake up early on saturdays and watch cartoons too, sound like a bunch of mari.....maricons that is

you atleast wasted 5-10 mins. outta your worthless life just to post some dumbass bullshit. who the fuck in their right mind would just go to a random forum and post something that has no meaning what so ever? oh that's right

only gay ass sleepy would

Dec 30, 2003
$leepy said:
dam if ur not the gayest person on siccness....

entertainment dude... now are u gonna tell me santa isnt real too???? i mean shit ive only known that for years.... are u gon tell me my momma used to put money under my pillow? cuz i knew that one too..... cmon dude u hella wack go post in the fake gangster forum..........

Aug 26, 2005
$leepy said:
You just hella mad that you came up in here tryna regulate, but your stupid ass can't read. Bitch made nigga... fall back onto an axe.