I Think It's Fucced Up That...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
Muthaphuccas been takin and bitin E-40's... slang and shit and not even mentioning a muphucca. Especially them east-coast sissies! That nigga is a pioneer in this game and dude don't get NO shine. I ain't trippin the shit, but I had to speak on that shit right quicc. Homie sounded pretty cool on the re-mix to "Breathe" with that bitch (don't know her name)

SD OG

Jun 12, 2002
San DIEgo OG said:
.Especially them east-coast sissies!
Be easy maine...The East is BETTER rap than the west cuzz,And I have yet to hear anyone bitin' E-40 Bar them roc a fella flakes.....It's them south niccas that's bitin' shit....

LOL@A east coast Mothafucca sayin' Folkers...It don't happen like that potna.

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

Mar 15, 2003
Re: Re: I Think It's Fucced Up That...

Deuce said:

Be easy maine...The East is BETTER rap than the west cuzz, And I have yet to hear anyone bitin' E-40 Bar them roc a fella flakes.....

the east ain't "better" homie, they just get more marketing and promotional push cuzz the PERCEPTION is that the West-coast already had it's run and the era is long gone, so them music industry niggas ain't really checcin 4 us right now.. what kind of shit is that?! shit if that's the case the East-coast should be gone too, right when biggie got popped. I'm saying, shit is a double standard don't get it twisted, and if u ain't heard everybody from the west to the mid-west sharkin on E-40's shit? Then u need to get out more homie, cuzz 40 Water got everybody and they mama Poppin they Collars, talkin bout, Fa shizzle ma Nizzle, Ya underdig, Smell dat, Playboy, Oh Boy, Sprinklin, Parking Lot Pimpin, etc..etc..etc.. the list goes on and fuccin on!! the fucc shit is that niggas won't even ask the nigga to get on a single or sumpin just to show that luv bacc, they just shark from the nigga and keep on sharkin with no regard or show of respect. fucc that shit homie, muthaphuccas is bitches!!

SD OG

Jun 12, 2002
Yea maine I definatly feel you but trip though ...

I'm saying, shit is a double standard don't get it twisted, and if u ain't heard everybody from the west to the mid-west sharkin on E-40's shit? Then u need to get out more homie
I'm speakin' on behalf of the east Not the Mid west Nor' the west loc,I'm well aware that they jacc 40's slang,Don't approve of it Specially when credit is given In small amounts or none at all,Point being though,Throw out a couple east coast cat's bar the above mentioned that's stripin' 40 of his slang.....

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I dont think the artists get it directly from 40'z records and 40 himself.

It goes from the streets to the artists. Par example.. Snoops chillin with one of his homiez, prolly bay connected or sumthin (just been bumpin his 40 in the deck), he sayin all this slang and Snoop thinks it's tight.

He starts talkin it like it aint shit... all up in his rhymes and so on... Then ya average joe start speakin like this, cos Snoop's records and style is influential, these average Joe's include Roc-A-Fella and Jadakiss and so on.

Thats what I think. Mind you, I been dropped on my head a few times as a lil'un.