I think its bad to say I know this kid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
CROWN POINT | A Hammond man accused of choking his 81-year-old grandmother with a dog leash and turning on the gas in the woman's kitchen faces attempted murder charges.
Joseph Laich III, 22, told police he had taken his grandmother shopping for curtain rods Wednesday, later returning to the woman's Hammond home to hang the rods, court records state.
Laich said he got into an argument with the woman and lost his temper. Court records state he told police he hit or pushed the woman and then wrapped a dog leash around her neck until she passed out.
Laich told police he took the woman's television to make it look like a robbery, but he did not remember turning the gas on in the kitchen.
The victim told police Laich became angry at her dog, attacking her when she told him to leave the dog alone.
When she regained consciousness, she smelled the odor of natural gas and turned off the valves before seeking help from neighbors, court records state.
She later discovered her dog, television and $200 in cash missing, according to court records.
Laich faces charges of attempted murder, robbery, three counts of criminal confinement, battery, intimidation and theft.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/hammond/article_93e07828-0cf7-5ec0-a211-73062665a5f6.html

WOW

Feb 11, 2006
Laich said he got into an argument with the woman and lost his temper. Court records state he told police he hit or pushed the woman and then wrapped a dog leash around her neck until she passed out.
She later discovered her dog, television and $200 in cash missing, according to court records.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Joseph Laich II
Ted and Marie will understand what I am about to do! I am doing what Pa would have done for any of us. It is too bad DCF, Hammond Police and I never did my job. I am going to bed now so it will do no good to call me.
what is he going to do?

Jul 12, 2002
Lol @ this status post of his from 2 weeks ago:

‎3yrs old: "Mommy, I love you". 10 yrs old: "Mom whatever!" 16 yrs old:"My mom is so annoying"! 18 yrs old: "I wanna leave this house". 25 yrs old:"Mom, you were right". 30 yrs old: "I wanna go back to my Mom's house". 50 yrs old: "I don't wanna lose my Mom". 70 yrs old: "I would ...give up EVERYTHING for my Mom to be here with me". You only have 1 Mom. Post this on your wall if you appreciate & love your mom!..
I guess he doesn't feel the same about his Grandma.

Dec 25, 2003
LOL @ SHOPPING FOR CURTAIN RODS.

ONLY OLD PEOPLE WOULD THINK OF MAKING A SPECIFIC TRIP TO THE STORE FOR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT
No shit and they'd make a day trip out of it.

"Son were driving out to Loucester to get a new tablecloth you know they have that Wooleys over there"

When the other town is like ten minutes away.

Take like an hour to get there, spend an hour in the car preparing.

Mar 21, 2009
No shit and they'd make a day trip out of it.

"Son were driving out to Loucester to get a new tablecloth you know they have that Wooleys over there"

When the other town is like ten minutes away.

Take like an hour to get there, spend an hour in the car preparing.
yeah then it takes hella long to choke her out because she is surprisingly healthy