I think Im addicted...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
now if i was seriously jonesin' for a good ass pot pie, i would go out and splurge on one of these...they blow Marie Callenders out of the water.

Jun 2, 2002
from another motherfucker who lived off frozen food for many moons, swanson and banquet are nasty as fuck!! with their freeze-dried dog meat and shit....marie calendars and claim jumpers are definitely the best frozen food brands. i can't even believe somebody said banquet...i bought 10 of those for $10 once, the next day there was a half eaten dinner and nine full ones on the top of my trash pile...you're sick

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
from another motherfucker who lived off frozen food for many moons, swanson and banquet are nasty as fuck!! with their freeze-dried dog meat and shit....marie calendars and claim jumpers are definitely the best frozen food brands. i can't even believe somebody said banquet...i bought 10 of those for $10 once, the next day there was a half eaten dinner and nine full ones on the top of my trash pile...you're sick
LOL for real. Marie Calendars owns... Banquet and Swanson both are like Mc Donalds Chicken Nuggets... ya never know when you're gonna bite down on a mystery chunk... shits fuckin' rude and that's why you can get 'em for like a dollar a piece.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
i perfer to put my frozen food into an oven than a microwave. that goes for....burritos(fried are better imo), tostinos pizza roles, hot pockets, chicken nuggets, breast strips, taquitos, mini pizzas, buffalo wings, & etc.

taste a lot better imo.

as of late i've been on a frozen food strike. i havn't ate frozen food in about 3-4 months before then (during summer and fall '07) i was eating frozen food atleast 5-6 times a week. that food fucks up my stomach and isn't as healthy or dilicious(sp) as a home cooked meal.

As far as Pot Pie, i've never ate a whole pie, but i've tasted Boston Market's pot pies before and they're good. I always end up getting a Turkey dip along with some mashed potatoes every time i swing by.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i perfer to put my frozen food into an oven than a microwave. that goes for....burritos(fried are better imo), tostinos pizza roles, hot pockets, chicken nuggets, breast strips, taquitos, mini pizzas, buffalo wings, & etc.

taste a lot better imo.
theres only ONE THING ILL MICROWAVE instead of oven cook. and thats

its a 'i just smoked a blunt and i want something in a minute" type deal.

i need to cop a convection oven tho..

oh, and ill microwave stouffers macaroni and cheese if im REALLY lazy. but for the most part ill wait the hour.
anything else dosent touch my microwave, unless its being recooked from the other day.

ovens can make certain shit ten times better, liek pot pies and pizza rolls

Apr 8, 2005
microwaved pot pie = all bad

thats like just unwrapping ramen and eating it on the spot

i have to be REALLY HUNGRY to pull that.
90-95% of the time i eat pot pies im drunk, that might explain it, and whoever said mystery chunks in the banquet is stupid as fuck, every time i look in those pot pies, its the same, you can see everything and its all fine, if you get a mystery chunk in a pot pie your either stupid or blind