I think Im addicted...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I think I'm addicted to Buffalo Wild Wings. That is all I think about anymore.. I just sit around 24/7 craving 18 Spicy Garlic wings, with a 32 oz Seasonal Sam Adams... Even after I get it, I'm wanting more... God damn B Dubs!

May 2, 2002
Swanson>Marie Callenders

alot cheaper too
No sir.. no fucking way.

NO tv-dinner company even comes CLOSE to marie callenders. swansons blows ass. You couldnt pay me to eat that shit.

All I buy is marie callenders dinners. The fish with broccoli with rice is the business.

Aug 7, 2003
Pot Pies coo sometimes they are still kinda frozen in the middle while the rest is burning hot. I like the marie calenders turkey ones better then chicken. I dont get faulty meat as much with the turkey ones over the chicken. like with a chewy piece with a vein cut into it or something.

also stoffers frozen mac and cheese is roper too. and their frozen chicken breast with mashed potatoes sprinkled with paprika. ummm.

how are those hungry men tv dinners. they look kinda nappy, like deep fried chicken drum sticks in a microwavable tray is probably wet and messy as fuck.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
fuck your mom in the face if you dont like this shit

cooks in like 10 minutes an feeds i think 2. which means take the whole thing to the face

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I need to learn how to cook my own
got this from kraftfoods.com. thats my favorite website for quick recipes.

Prep Time:15 min
Total Time:45 min
Makes:4 servings, 1 mini pot pie each

2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, green beans, corn)
2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts
1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 cup flour
2 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
1/4 cup milk

PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix vegetables, chicken and soup; spoon evenly into 4 (2-cup) ovenproof bowls. Top with cheese.

MIX flour and baking powder in medium bowl. Cut in cream cheese spread until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk with fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.

DIVIDE dough into 4 balls. Pat dough into 5-inch circles on lightly floured surface. Prick tops several times with fork to allow steam to escape. Place each biscuit on top of chicken mixture. Bake 25 to 30 min. or until crust is golden brown.

Mar 24, 2006
No sir.. no fucking way.

NO tv-dinner company even comes CLOSE to marie callenders. swansons blows ass. You couldnt pay me to eat that shit.

All I buy is marie callenders dinners. The fish with broccoli with rice is the business.
im talkin' about pot pies here chief...

^these bad boys be going for hella cheap, less then 50 cents/each at most spots, while them Marie Callenders be taxin' like $4/each for their shit.

i know how to stretch a buck or two here n there, i'll rather take a 10 pack of Swanson's pot pies then 1 Marie Callenders for the same price anyday....lol

they hit the spot....especially at that price.