i think daly city produces the softest people in the bay area

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2017
i was at the serramonte mall and this dude came up and said i was eyeing his girl which is weird because i literally didn't even see him or his girl and then he just stared at me and said if he sees me again i'm done for and then he sees me like 3 more fucking times and just looks away... what the fuck is with these filipino faggots? who is really trying to act hard at dave and busters?

Props: BIG CHUNK

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
That's what I've heard. Daly City used to basically be an extension of the shit going on in Southeast SF, but, like most places in the bay, it's calmed down.

Yea that was a long time ago of course. i Haven’t lived out there in years but from what I remember it was still pretty lit around 08. Used to have quite a bit of East side cats kicking it at my cousins house and shit.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Back in the day shit. I was out there recently, I didn’t happen to see anyone out but it doesn’t mean they aren’t there.
everyone i know has moved on and out of DC with just a handful remaining...the east side aint changed though, i still love them streets and the blue store is still a crackin ass spot..them tacos are off hook for $1

but its more expensive to live there than ever..it just aint worth the price tag to stick around and you cant knock muthafuckas for that...we all got pushed out by the cost of living

hellatall1991

Sep 13, 2018
My aunt lived in Daly City for years. She told me that Daly City clicked up with the Excelsior and Crocker Park to fight off dudes from The Bayview ,Lakeview and Viz Valley/Sunnydale. Not sure if that's true, but she used to tell me about it.

Last edited: