i think daly city produces the softest people in the bay area

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2018
DALY CITY NIGGAS HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH THE SHIT HAHAHAHA THE FUCK YOU MEAN NIGGA THOSE ASIANS AND WHITE BOYS AINT SCARIN NOBODY IN FRISCO THEY MAD AS FUCK THAT THEY CITY AINT ON THE MAP AT ALL FUCKING LAME ASS NIGGAS AINT NO ONE SCARED OF OF A DALY CITY NIGGA ILL GO TO EAST DALY CITY AND TELL EVERY ONE TO SUCK MY DICK AND I BET NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN BACK IN THE 90S NIGGAS USED TO REP EAST SIDE DALY CITY AND GET ROBBED BY FRISCO NIGGAS NOT FROM ONE PART OF FRISCO EITHER THEYD GET ROBBED EVERYWHERE IN THE SCO THESE NIGGAS ONLY GET PASSES AT THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE HAHAHA NO HATE TO ANY OF THE REAL NIGGAS OUT THERE BUT EVERYONE REPPING DC IS FAKE AND GAY FROM MY EXPERIENCE LOL

Nov 16, 2018
My aunt lived in Daly City for years. She told me that Daly City clicked up with the Excelsior and Crocker Park to fight off dudes from The Bayview ,Lakeview and Viz Valley/Sunnydale. Not sure if that's true, but she used to tell me about it.
THE EXCELSIOR A BITCH ASS NEIGHBORHOOD THAT AINT NEVER BEEN WITH IT FOR REAL. THEY ABUNCH OF WHITE BOYS AND MEXICANS GETTING INTO BARFIGHTS THEY AINT REALLY ABOUT NO FUCKIN MONEY

Nov 16, 2018
My aunt lived in Daly City for years. She told me that Daly City clicked up with the Excelsior and Crocker Park to fight off dudes from The Bayview ,Lakeview and Viz Valley/Sunnydale. Not sure if that's true, but she used to tell me about it.
AND DUMB ASS NIGGA IF YOU ACTUALLY NEW ANYTHING FRISCO YOUD KNOW EXCELSIOR HAD BEEF WITH THE MEX FROM THE MISSION NOT NO SUNNYDALE OR HP NIGGAS THE FUCK?

May 2, 2018
Just like any bay area city, the Indians and asians come in for tech jobs, buy out all the properties within an hour drive of their jobs, and the prices skyrocket. Landlords evict people to get higher rent, or worst case scenario pull shady shit like burn the building down and file a claim, rebuild and charge up the ass for the new tenants/buyers (happening alot lately) and the few people that own their homes in prime real estate areas also get done dirty. Daly city was crackin during the hyphy days and well before that. Everything Is dying down and everyone is moving out.. you cant survive in the bay unless you rake in 150k+ a year and that's for renters market only. How u gonna be thuggin in a neighborhood with million dollar homes? Most bay cats have been pushed into the valley or out of state. Dead this subject. If OP was from here or lived in the bay he would know what's going on around him and wouldn't make these kind of posts.

Also, if nerd ass Filipinos are approaching you and checking you for looking at their girl, you must look like a lil bitch.

Props: siccmadesyko
Feb 8, 2006
i lived in lakeview and westlake in daly city back in 99-01
when i went to ccsf

i can't tell you how many 2 tacos for $1 i got at jack in the crack when i lived there
good times

Props: dalycity650
Nov 16, 2018
This fucking guy went to City Data... Lol!
EVERY TIME I GO TO DALY CITY COPS ARE ON A NIGGA FOR NO REASON LIKE YOU CANT GET AWAY WITH SHIT OVER THERE EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO ITS HOT AS FUCK BASICALLY ALL DALY CITY COPS DO IS TRY AND STOP SUNNYDALE NIGGAS FROM WALKING INTO DALY CITY TO ROB ASIANS NIGGAS. THATS THE TRUTH. COPS ASKED ME YOU FROM THE SWAMPS I SAID NO IM FROM FILLMOE AND ALL IM DOING IS CHILLING WHY THE FUCK THEY ALWAYS TRIPPING DOWN THERE NIGGA TOOK MY ID AND EVERYTHING THATS HOW YOU KNOW SHIT AINT ACTIVE WHEN THEY TRIPPING ON NIGGAS JUST WALKING

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
EVERY TIME I GO TO DALY CITY COPS ARE ON A NIGGA FOR NO REASON LIKE YOU CANT GET AWAY WITH SHIT OVER THERE EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO ITS HOT AS FUCK BASICALLY ALL DALY CITY COPS DO IS TRY AND STOP SUNNYDALE NIGGAS FROM WALKING INTO DALY CITY TO ROB ASIANS NIGGAS. THATS THE TRUTH. COPS ASKED ME YOU FROM THE SWAMPS I SAID NO IM FROM FILLMOE AND ALL IM DOING IS CHILLING WHY THE FUCK THEY ALWAYS TRIPPING DOWN THERE NIGGA TOOK MY ID AND EVERYTHING THATS HOW YOU KNOW SHIT AINT ACTIVE WHEN THEY TRIPPING ON NIGGAS JUST WALKING
Do you talk like you type?

Props: siccmadesyko
Apr 25, 2002
This might be the most comedic thread on the Siccness in 2-3 years. I’m literally laughing so hard that I’m snorting, and as I’m snorting most of the cocaine is making it up my nostril, but a small bit of snow flakes are falling to the floor and I’m wasting money.