i suck major pig dick...im a law enforcement groupie snitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
J-Boeg said:
hey fuck you fuckers...i didnt feel like making a mess and using hella dishes
yeah if you had a ounce of game in you,you would have that punky brewster lookin white girl cousin of yours-cookin and cleanin for you-but you dont

Mar 12, 2005
What got me trippin was, how did anybody know what Boeg Looked like at the Giants game? Damn Boeg just leave already, us foos aint gonna give you infos, on the next hit, or where we kick it at, or if we know something the cops don't. Just stop already FOO!!!!

Aug 11, 2003
Stockton209SS said:
Damn Boeg just leave already, us foos aint gonna give you infos, on the next hit, or where we kick it at, or if we know something the cops don't. Just stop already FOO!!!!

Hahahahahahaha

boeg just quit

I think hes getting sotrys to tell all his.... butt.. I mean Cop buddies when he joins the force.

He daydreams in his real life about what hes gonna say next or what other people have said on the siccness.. Thats sad Within its Self

Feb 28, 2005
650Ubeezy said:
just cause you threw some bbq sauce on some top ramen does not certify you as a chef, boeg. that's not even cooking a meal.

i didnt throw it on, i squeezed it on...and i added hot sauce...so silencio por favor

Feb 14, 2006
I WAS PLAYING PLEASE DONT ARREST ME LOL ..YOU NEED TO DRAIN THE WATER OF THE NOODLES THOUGH AND ADD A CAN OF TUNA AND SOME MAYO AND TAPATIO SAUCE OR CHOLULA NOW THATS BETTER..LOL