I seen some shit but this was too much....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I don't know if any you cats was at the Warriors/Bucks game on friday night, but I can't believe what I saw........at the end of the 3rd quarter "Thunda" the Warriors mascot does his usual dunk act at this time, after he made some twirling pooh fuck dunk this mufucka started C-Walkin.........I'f I was seeing things please tell me or was anyone else there to witness this fiasco.......

D-Lux

May 20, 2002
that fool c-walks all the time.......

i have season tickets and that fool did it @ the spurs sonics kings magic clippers bulls and now the bucks game its a straight up shame

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Thats some funny shit...Does he still throw the ball out into the crowd after he dunks it? Like 3 years ago I actually caught it and some lil kid ran by when I was leavin and grabbed it from me. lol

Jul 12, 2002
Man you wanna hear a sad story? I live in fucking Missoula, MT. Theres a college hear called the University of Montana, pretty big school. Well the fucking mascot c-walks every fucking time I go to a game and he's there. I live in the fucking whitest place on earth (besides the native americans that live here) and there is a fucking dude dressed up as a bear c-walking. All my friends think its hella cool but they don't know how disrespectful that shit is. They think I'm being dumb when I get mad when he c-walks. The bears name is Monte too, lol.