I-Rocc ft. Mac Dre - Millionaire's In the Making

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
Yea he said it was unreleased from the vault, for some reason I felt like I've heard it but the whole dre verse(parts of it seem familiar & don't) anyways he says he has more Dre verses in the vault he plans on releasing

Feb 20, 2006
This hella old, from 2004. It's off that Messy Marv & I-Rocc Izrealz "The Re Up" cd, but it's called "Chedda Chasin" on there. "Cutthoat - meanin to say, Kaiser love me cuz I'm bringin em patients" Dre always gassed
Thas why I said I forgot what album it was on..then some nerd above said..it wasnt on a album...smh. i know what the fuk im talking about.

Iz realz albums were dope. Havent bumped it in a few years.

right on.

Oct 19, 2008
Thas why I said I forgot what album it was on..then some nerd above said..it wasnt on a album...smh. i know what the fuk im talking about.

Iz realz albums were dope. Havent bumped it in a few years.

right on.
Wasn't that track with mess & irocc tho? I haven't heard that album in moons

Oct 19, 2008
The song was never properly released it was only on an album in which only 500 physical copies exist and it was recorded a month or 2 b4 the IZREALZ albums were recorded but , in the same studio with the same producers
Lol posts right as I do^....props on letting us know

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
it was the first song me and furl ever recorded on the first day we met ..I could've got a new beat and rapped a diff hook and 2 new verses but i wanted the ppl to hear it in its original form . I have the hard drive now with damn near enough songs for an I-Rocc & Mac Dre album . it still saddens me to this day to even listen to the songs but I will not deprive the ppl....I'll release a new 1 every month for the rest of the year with nothing changed , no new beats or features .I Just think that would sound weird if I put Nipsey Hussle or Kevin Gates on a Mac dre song .Everybody stay safe & be blessed ..I'll be bacc next month with a new joint from me and furl ..next 1 is titled "thursday" . TIP FURL ! RIP THE JACKA !