I-Rocc came to my work...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Eksel Media said:
at first i wasnt sure... he was with a female... the female had "i-rocc" on her pelvic region and i was like.."nah.. it couldn't be... i was looking at him like... is it really him.. then i was like.. nah. so then after my shift was over i went home a searched google for his picture.. and i was like "WTF" this fool was in my store... it was crazy... he didn't even act like he was an artist/rapper. that shit is dope... its crazy cause i took his order too...
nO OFFENSE...BUT YOU SOUND A BIT GROUPIE-ISH..

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
this thread is classic. not because he saw i-rocc, but that all you big time rap folks on this fucking web site have all forgoten that you are fans too. that you forgot how to be humble, you forgot that the world doesnt revolve around you. this thread is why the bay dont sell units. this thread is the epitomy of why the bay area will never be back period.

now carry on makin jokes about a kid who saw a rapper he/she liked and was juiced about it. i know all you fools on here are rap stars and made hella money rapping, and know hella much about the business, and dont have to act like normal humans any more, but give the kid a break.

BUNCH OF FUCKIN ASSHOLES AND BITCHES ON THIS SITE I SWEAR.

i aint replyin here either. if you got issues with me callin you a bitch or an asshole, make sure you aint a bitch or an asshole, and disregaurd my comments. but if you are a bitch or an asshole then deal with it.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i take that back, i will reply here. yeah sure fuck it poisenpen.. you are good guy!!!!!! its just pisses me off that people who are open to the world fans of rap/hip hop get crucified on this gay ass web site. i mean it is a great promo tool, and what not but fuck man. what yall tryin to do run off every fan left in the state of california??????

Aug 20, 2004
^^^Dude..people are just people...whether they rap,act or play sports....they arent any better than you or me...they arent any less of a person...

The point is...so what??You saw a rapper....hes just a human like me...whoopty fuckin doo...

Jun 15, 2005
...dude was swinging by the nuts using the kungfu-grip-chimpanzee style...don't get mad at everybody for recognizing that...two bitch made mo'fuckas in this thread...

Nov 14, 2002
i remember i went to see my probation officer one day and seen spice 1 gettin walked out hand cuffed.his homie was just sittin there.he looked at me and said "yea,thats spice 1"....lol.

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
fuck all you peeps... it aint even like that. i seen this fool... and i just wanted to figure out if it was him or not. its not like i ran my ass home after work just to see if it was him. it was when i had time to get to it. and no its not because i was in the same room as this fool, i actually talked to dood. so FUCK ALL YOU!!!
...DUTCH-F.E... thanks for backin me. the rest of you eat a dicc, cause i know if you seen sombody who you think makes some sicc ass music... you would get your fuckin panties wet... FUCK YA....1

Aug 20, 2004
Eksel Media said:
fuck all you peeps... it aint even like that. i seen this fool... and i just wanted to figure out if it was him or not. its not like i ran my ass home after work just to see if it was him. it was when i had time to get to it. and no its not because i was in the same room as this fool, i actually talked to dood. so FUCK ALL YOU!!!
...DUTCH-F.E... thanks for backin me. the rest of you eat a dicc, cause i know if you seen sombody who you think makes some sicc ass music... you would get your fuckin panties wet... FUCK YA....1
Ive met plenty of well known rappers..and my boys are very well known artists in the town...ive met NUMEROUS athletes in my life..and so what???They are people...nothin more...nothin less...

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
i have spoken, therefore i am correct and all of you are wrong...... except kalyn, cause she has a great set of twins!!!!!!!

mr soberious get over yourself guy. go start a thread about how dutch told you to get over yourself!!!! lol hahahahahahah you guys are all hella funny.

Dec 11, 2002
DUTCH-F.E said:
i have spoken, therefore i am correct and all of you are wrong...... except kalyn, cause she has a great set of twins!!!!!!!

... Dutch you know youre my guy...

-- and the girls say hello.. lol.. :lick:

Apr 8, 2005
Gringo Starr said:
Ive met plenty of well known rappers..and my boys are very well known artists in the town...ive met NUMEROUS athletes in my life..and so what???They are people...nothin more...nothin less...
where in his post did he say i rocc was anything more or less than a person, holy fuck, if you gon come in here after reading the title "irocc was at my work today" why say shit like this as if yur shocked at him, you knew it was coming

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
DUTCH-F.E said:
this thread is classic. not because he saw i-rocc, but that all you big time rap folks on this fucking web site have all forgoten that you are fans too. that you forgot how to be humble, you forgot that the world doesnt revolve around you. this thread is why the bay dont sell units. this thread is the epitomy of why the bay area will never be back period.

now carry on makin jokes about a kid who saw a rapper he/she liked and was juiced about it. i know all you fools on here are rap stars and made hella money rapping, and know hella much about the business, and dont have to act like normal humans any more, but give the kid a break.

BUNCH OF FUCKIN ASSHOLES AND BITCHES ON THIS SITE I SWEAR.

i aint replyin here either. if you got issues with me callin you a bitch or an asshole, make sure you aint a bitch or an asshole, and disregaurd my comments. but if you are a bitch or an asshole then deal with it.

You sir are correct...