I repeat!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
So for the last few weeks I been hurting due to this hernia issue I have. Back and forth to the doctor.

Last week I had blood drawn and my results came back today. I'm proud to announce that besides being a heavy set (fat) guy I have no health issues thank God. No, no diabeetus. I repeat, "NO DIABEETUS!" Nothing, natha, zip, zero, zilch! Doc said I'm a few of the lucky ones and need to take care of myself and lose some weight though.

And YES!!!! I stopped drinking soda like I used to. I drink a shit load of water. I'll still drink soda, but not excecive. I don't deprive / starve myself, but I do portion my meals. Low and behold I lost 7 pounds! #NoWillSmith

The doctor did say, "Well, if you weighed 107 pounds and lost 7 pounds you'ed be able to tell, but a big guy like you, you won't be able to tell. Congratulations though Fred." LOL! (Dick!)

That is all! Cool story, huh?

Good day Brehs and Brehettes!

Last edited:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
You know when fat people lose weight they are still left with that loose ass flabby skin. Basically your only option then is to get it surgically removed. So start a separate fund now just for that